Jurassic World

ThreeG

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heu , what's that? He can control Raptors?

He's a raptor trainer...just like there are people who train bears, tigers, lions, killer whales, alligators, etc. I think it's a pretty cool direction for the series, tbh. It makes sense that a place like JP would need trainers.

yeah i can understand that but......can we really train Raptors like ... they seem to be pretty wild and dangerous lol.

Raptors don't currently exist, so...no, we can't.

If they were still around...who knows. We can train hawks and eagles, which are probably the closest thing to raptors alive today. So I don't see why not.

Yeah there are certain people who can be in with tigers etc, so its a nice idea. Though from the toys they released it looks like they're colour coordinated or something. Hopefully it's just for the kids toys. I did notice some blue on one of them in the trailer. . I think?

yeah i can understand that but......can we really train Raptors like ... they seem to be pretty wild and dangerous lol.

You're not wrong tbh. Raptors (all kinds) were overly savage beasts and unlike anything we have today. Honey Badgers are often compared to them. However in a world where we can tame Bears, lions, tigers, snakes etc it's not totally out of the question. Plus this is a fictional world with living genetically created dinosaurs, so who cares.

And remember, theyre not 100% dinosaur DNA. They were mixed with modern day ceeatures which is their way to get around the inaccurate stuff like the Dilophosaurus spitting venom and the Velocraptor not having feathers like it had IRL.

And remember, theyre not 100% dinosaur DNA. They were mixed with modern day ceeatures which is their way to get around the inaccurate stuff like the Dilophosaurus spitting venom and the Velocraptor not having feathers like it had IRL.

Thats very true. Plus I like that aspect.

• 3 weeks later...

Seen the trailers as well as the commercials for this movie and I must say it's got me really excited. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have the same feeling since it doesn't star Jeff Goldblum.

• 4 weeks later...

I went with some friends last night to see this. This movie had problems for me but overall I absolutely loved watching this, especially the end of it. After watching it, one of my friends and I agreed in staying to watch it again. The first viewing of this left me shaking and full of adrenaline. Now, im a calm movie goer. At most ill usually just get on the edge of my seat or erupt at a funny part with the rest of the audience. This movie completely hooked me into reacting out loud in several scenes. It was worth the watch and ill most definitely be adding this to my movie library when it comes out.

Going to see it on Tuesday. Trying to stay away from spoilers and such, but honestly can't wait. Pretty fun month for me, with this then Arkham Knight. My 1997 self would be in heaven right now.

Two of my main gripes. In which they both kind of had reason for being there.

All of the freaking product placement kept taking me out of the movie. Samsung, Beats, Starbucks, Mercedes, etc. But its a theme park so yeah there would be sponsors and what not.

I didnt care about the divorce stpry set up for the kids. Im not against it being there, because they did need something to fund why they were on the island but I felt like it distracted from the movie and mess with you. Like ok so the kids survive, are the parents gonna stick together now? No answer to that. Just a little fluff. And if the parents did continue with their divorce, well that kid is definitely gonna grow screwed up.... spend a weekend running from dinosaurs only to come home to a family separating. Well shit... lol.

That aside, I still loved this movie.

I saw it the other day, and in my opinion the velocoraptors looked like shit in daylight shots but look far better when night comes. I enjoyed it, I was a bit worried Chris Pratt would play the same ol character he tends to play in everything he's in but it wasn't so bad, and he had a strong performance.

At first I was worried they'd forgot they made the Trex a jobber in JP3, but luckily it wasn't JUST the Trex that ended the Indominous Rex. I liked the little twist with it being part raptor also. There are a lot of silly things but meh, I found myself really enjoying it.

There were like only 3 scenes that used animatronics in JW. Saw it a few days ago. Pretty enjoyable film

That one British women got the shit beat of her, she wasn't even evil

Archived