Restrictions for community creations ! Oh Boy...

sttifyd35

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is this 10 downloads as a whole or does it get reset whenever you back out of CC.

Like you DL 10 things, back out, go back in, DL 10 more things, back out, etc.

Or

You DL 10 things, wait for time limit to run out, DL 10 more things, etc.

If it was like that, then so be it.

Before we all form an angry mob and grab our torches and pitchforks, maybe we should wait until we get more details on this. Also a reason why this was implemented may help (if it's a good one that is).

Only thing I can think of is to somehow ease the servers.
That was my thought as well. Would help from users downloading a bunch of stuff all at once and possibly causing problems for CC (not sure if that was a problem before though).

I don't think people downloading was the problem it was people re-uploading other peoples CAWs multiple times and just generally uploading crap that clogged the servers up. This isn't the solution though.

Watch them monetize this.

50 downloads - $10

100 downloads - $15

Unlimited downloads - $30

Oh, don't want to pay? Play online then you cheap***!

WWE2k16, calling this now!

Before we all form an angry mob and grab our torches and pitchforks, maybe we should wait until we get more details on this. Also a reason why this was implemented may help (if it's a good one that is).

Only thing I can think of is to somehow ease the servers.
That was my thought as well. Would help from users downloading a bunch of stuff all at once and possibly causing problems for CC (not sure if that was a problem before though).

I don't think people downloading was the problem it was people re-uploading other peoples CAWs multiple times and just generally uploading crap that clogged the servers up. This isn't the solution though.

Ah okay. But I'll still wait until we hear more about this, may not even be as bad as it seems.

3025g6a.jpg

Why does it say: Time until more created content can be downloaded 00:00:00

If it goes on rank why would there be a timer ? Have we got this wrong ?

Maybe once you download something the timer starts then it resets to 10 once it reaches 0.

Is it actually 10 downloads a day/week then if you rank up you can download more a day/week ?

I dunno, just seems weird there's a timer there if it goes on rank ?

I guess I won't be using CC even more than usual,I play player matches and so I woukd have been okay with that but ranked? Now those ranking douches will get even worse.

The current gen has the gameplay and visuals going for it but now they need the features too because if creation suit sucks like for last gen and some modes are removed too then 2K is done!

LOL yah I'm sure 2k has a perfectly logical reason for why they implemented this amazing feature. I'm literally in shock right now bad enough all the creation stuff they ruined now they decide to gut CC and make us "earn" our downloads and uploads. I wonder what it will be next year a monthly fee to access CC? The more info that gets out about this game the more and more it becomes a raunchy pile of fecal matter. I swear its like they took a bunch of polls as to what features fans enjoy the most and then proceeded to sharpen their knives and completely murder anything appealing the series had in the past.

All I'm saying is they may actually have a good reason for this and it may not even be as bad as everyone is making it seem like. WE haven't even gotten full details on this feature yet.

I'm starting to think we have it wrong, as I mention in my post above there's something about the timer that casts doubts to me.

No way... If that wasn't ThreeG sayin that i'd call BS.

But no friggin way... you gotta play online to download? I don't have good enough connection to hold online games. Never played an online fighting game because the lag has been too bad.

If thats the actual case I am screwed harder than that poor Droz in a running powerbomb position from D'lo Brown

Come on man...it ain't that bad... there won't be any good caws this year to download with all the bullshit on the creation suite

Archived