Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fight Me.

Brock Lesnar Currently A Free Agent

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed Brock Lesnar is a free agent at the moment after his WWE deal expired in the midst of contract talks.

PWInsider first reported Brock’s contract expired without the two coming to terms on a new deal, which is why his merchandise has been pulled from WWE Shop.

It’s worth noting that situations like this have happened with Lesnar in the past, but he usually returned in the summertime. That did not happen this year though, as the last show he worked was WrestleMania at the WWE Performance Center in April where he lost the WWE Championship to Drew McIntyre.

Lesnar’s manager Paul Heyman has since become the on-screen advocate for Roman Reigns.

PWInsider additionally reports new contract talks with Brock have paused. 

No word on whether Brock has had talks with any other companies since becoming a free agent.

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/brock-lesnar-contract-expired-wwe-free-agent/#.X01lc1MpAwA

I'm gonna guess this is just another one of Brock's negotiation tactics and we'll hear about him signing the biggest contract yet lol

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Eh, he'll be back once fans are allowed again, and probably negotiate an even pricier contract. Dude's like a bad cyst, just when you think he's gone, he's back and booked more annoyingly than ever.

I don't mind Brock, I enjoyed his return upto his Undertaker feud, but I hate him having the title and disappearing. I'd rather him be an attraction like Taker and HBK in his last years. He doesn't need the title,and really I don't think he adds anything to the title either. I just want to see him come in have great matches and leave. 

Good. I was sick and tired of his "I only show up when I *censored*ing feel like it" attitude. 

lmao he’ll be back. which is fine with me, but like Snakebite said, no title shenanigans just give me the matches.

Brock is going to resign with WWE when fans return. Brock probably doesn’t want to perform in empty arenas. With him being a free agent, WWE doesn’t have to pay him while not using him. It’s probably a mutual agreement that Brock will resign when he will be used again.

6 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Imagine the type of money AEW can throw at him..

Not much, Punk asked for a huge deal and AEW said they couldn't afford it. 

Not exactly, pretty sure Cody reached out to Punk to get an idea if he was interested and Punk wanted a call and some kind of official offer talk. He didn’t like being asked over text and not by Tony Khan. The Khans have more money than Vince and they know if they got Lesnar, that brings them up another notch. Punk doesn’t move the needle for casuals, Lesnar does.

Well there goes 90% of the legitimacy. He had a good run though. I overlapped enjoyed this stretch than his debut stretch looking back. He may not have wrestled this time as much as his first run but gave us some good ass moments.