WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no one can tell me if the show was good or bad? Lol

From what i saw it looked solid enough at least. Seriously am like obsessed with Brays gimmick right now

Okay thanks. I only glanced at the thumbnail of that video but I wanna wait til I have the time

So no one can tell me if the show was good or bad? Lol

From what i saw it looked solid enough at least. Seriously am like obsessed with Brays gimmick right now
Okay thanks. I only glanced at the thumbnail of that video but I wanna wait til I have the time

Corbin, McIntyre, Ricochet, and Braun are representing RAW in the Men's MITB

Alexa, Naomi, Nattie, and Dana Brooke are representing RAW in the Women's MITB

The Revival got caught shaving each other's back.

Bray was pretty good.

Shane choked out Miz after he lost to Lashley

AJ put Seth through a table

Overall, it was alright.

- I cannot stand Shane McMahon. I've been tired of the dude since like mid 2017.

- I'm tried of Braun Strowman, too... but I think that's more so WWE's fault for not going all the way with him a few years ago.

- McIntyre needs to be next in line for the Universal title, and he needs to quit being paired up with the likes of Corbin and Lashley all the *censored*ing time. It's lame as *Censored*.

- Naomi vs. Alexa was a surprisingly really solid match. I feel like the line-up for the Women's MITB is looking real trash right now.

- Lacey Evans is gonna be a star.

- Ruby Riott should be near the top of the Women's division.

- Bray's new gimmick seems to be pretty cool so far.

- If Seth or AJ don't come out of this match as a heel, I'm out. I'm not a big fan of either of them as babyfaces, especially Seth.

- Sami has been pretty golden so far, but I feel like he's been echoing sentiments from a certain somebody...:lol:

I think AJ should lose at MITB, have someone else challenge Seth at the Saudi Arabia show (to prevent AJ from taking too many Ls) and then AJ wins at Stomping Grounds with help from The Club. I miss them so much lol

Seth needs to stay face for as long as he can though if they want him to be face of the company.

https://www.instagram.com/wwenxt/p/Bw4dtJHlI4n/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gtmzgdro2jck

This is nuts, War/Viking Raiders have only had a dozen matches on TV between NXT and Raw. Say what you will about the name changes, but they really protect these boys lol

Tbf, if you compare Cesaro to a lot of other guys, he's already kinda lost what it was that made him special to begin with. It was his insane strength, and the fact that he did things that seemed impossible for a man his size. But, now that we have guys like Rollins, Ricochet, Tyler Bate, etc...and they're all doing crazy deadlift maneuvers...Cesaro suddenly seems like another face in a crowd. And he's a guy who never pushed his mic skills any further over the years. So, what can he offer that puts him ahead of those aforementioned talents?

I think AJ should lose at MITB, have someone else challenge Seth at the Saudi Arabia show (to prevent AJ from taking too many Ls) and then AJ wins at Stomping Grounds with help from The Club. I miss them so much lol

Seth needs to stay face for as long as he can though if they want him to be face of the company.

https://www.instagram.com/wwenxt/p/Bw4dtJHlI4n/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gtmzgdro2jck

This is nuts, War/Viking Raiders have only had a dozen matches on TV between NXT and Raw. Say what you will about the name changes, but they really protect these boys lol

They took The Club off the road after they didnt renew. Theyre not coming back.

Even if they were on the road, they never had serious plans of putting them with AJ or Finn. I guess thats just what you wish would happen but its not gonna happen.

Archived