NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also don't think UE should have been involved at all. It should have been a knock-down, drag-out brawl, with Dream narrowly stealing a victory with a roll-up or something. I guess they threw UE out there just to make Dream look like more of a face...but, I wish they wouldn't have. Allegiances should go out the window when personal matters are at hand. It should just be two personalities clashing, with no other considerations for anything else. Which brings me back to falsely assuming this match was happening at Takeover Portland...because, it should have.

Whole UE was always involved though, even before they've took him out. And when he came back he attacked the whole UE with focus on Strong. It continued just where they left it.

And Roddy doing his usual taunts while still looking over his shoulder made it look like he is phased by everything, but still trying to make it look like he isn't. Usually he would just be doing his shit with no regards to the person in the ring.

Also at Takeover you already had Kai vs Nox which was a personal fight, adding Dream vs Strong would not fit in the concept of the show. And Dream just got back on the go home show anyway.

Also, I don't see them prolonging the feud even more in a "singles" way. It would make perfect sense for Dream to try and go for Cole now, since UE was always involved, and now he wants to go to the very top. I guess we will see next week and how Finn will be involved in all of this.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived