Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ!

WWE Drama

10 hours ago, M3J said:

Steady paycheck and exposure possibly leading them to better pay out of WWE? I mean, old-timers criticize wrestlers for not speaking up and being comfortable with job and pay security instead of trying to stand out and take risks. Plus, they probably think they'll be lucky and become the next Austin or Styles, but I'm betting most have no idea what WWE is really like. 

I could accept that 5 or 6 years ago but at this point I'd say that cat is thoroughly out of the bag in terms of what tends to happen to the majority of indy guys that sign with them.

I dunno, just seems like the majority of pro wrestling has completely lost the ability to think in the long term.

I'm guessing, but I think for many, it's a risk they're willing to take. 

Uhu, i liked Sin Cara...well the idea.
Its a cool concept and if you have the right guy under the mask, he could go far.

Yeah, I'm for the Sin Cara character continuing. I was thinking about who they could put under the mask and I couldn't think of anybody that's currently under contract but Dragon Lee is a good choice.

Thats super awful of the wwe on so many levels.
You can tell that being on Twitch, streaming and interacting with the people really is important to her.
WWE trying to take this away from her and the others, looks super bad and they lean really far out of the window with this.

There is only so much the workers accept and swallow before pushing back.
And seeing as how the wwe product is declining in terms of the fans, they should be very carefull.
Because the contracts of tv stations etc will be up one day, and if they then see the wwe as valueable as when they signed contracts...im not sure.

The whole situation is bullshit. Imagine your current job being like on pay us or you have to shut down your twitch strem. *Censored* that. 

Think of all the fundraisers Dakota Kai has done? How much good shes been doing, now all gone due to WWE being selfish.

Why do independent contractors in the WWE less rights and freedoms that fulltime employees in other professions?

I don't know, dude went from posting stories about his family every day to no posting anything at all. Plus he deleted the pic if thats what its about why delete it?

Yeah, she posted more on her IG story about him not coming home for days now and having a drinking problems. Damn, I feel for their kids. They have so many too lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Yeah, she said she deleted so he can finally come home and see the kids. Damn, can't imagine how much harder this must be on her with kids.

Oh man, things have been weird for months now with Kylie...i wonder what this is all about.
I hope its not something too serious and that she can deal with whatever it is that she is dealing with.
She seems so likeable, i wish her all the best.