WWE Drama

EJ!

On 1/14/2021 at 12:54 AM, BrandonX said:

So.. can someone please take Dijak's twitter away from him so he stops making an ass of himself?

I saw the whole thing...yikes.
How tonedeaf can someone even be? 2021 coming in with some dumb "move steal" complaining?
Super cringeworthy.

On 1/14/2021 at 8:04 AM, Generations said:

Mans could have stayed quiet about having a parler account for a few more days and no one would have known.

Now that shit is dead, and he ousted himself for nothing.

I mean...we all knew he was right-wing...but, it was nice when we could pretend that he was one of the "different" ones.

Damn shame about him.
He seemed like one of the decent Republicans...but i fear more and more something like this doesnt really exist.
Everyone who thinks parler is/was some bastion of Freedom...just wants to be a shitty person without having to deal with consequences.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw that and its infuriating as hell.
First this big baby throws shit around running his mouth, then when Mark Henry comes in, the guy runs back with his tail between his legs going "Oh im over it, im the bigger guy", then not even 24hours later he rants like a lunatic...acting like a big shot.

Ryback is one of those guys in the gym that think they are the center of the universe...a narcissistic dumb guy that will never get over the fact that his own hype wasnt the reality.

Guest Fight Me.

From what I've gathered, Taker went off at one point on the Joe Rogen Experience about how the current generation is soft and how "men were men" back then. 

Guest Fight Me.

D-Von Dudley wants the dirt sheets to set the record straight.

In December, D-Von Dudley said he was having health issues, but was hanging in there. No further information was given by D-Von or reported elsewhere. He later clarified the situation, saying he was not dying and blamed dirt sheets for blowing it out of proportion.

A month later, D-Von said he would have loved to date Stephanie McMahon, stating he was infatuated with her.

"Dirt sheets" ran those headlines, but didn't give any coverage to D-Von seemingly coming out the closet.

Until now.

"I'm upset that these dirt sheet writers," said D-Von on Table Talk. "I came out the closet, I tried to say I was gay and I tried to come out the closet and tell the truth. They don't want to print that. They don't want to say that. I tried to say I was going to be on RuPaul's Drag Race, they don't want to print that either. I'm upset. They can put bogus things about me falling in love with Stephanie McMahon, my health issues like I'm dying, they can put all that, but they can't admit that I'm coming out the closet. I'm upset."

D-Von's co-host Lindsey Martini joked, "Maybe they already knew." D-Von laughed and made a lewd gesture to briefly keep the joke alive before moving on.

Well, that settles that.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/d-von-dudley-i-tried-say-i-was-gay-dirt-sheets-won-t-print?amp&__twitter_impression=true

I still like Ryback. He's actually a pretty chill dude. That said, I don't agree wholly with what he said about the championships. Championships are definitely "won" in the sense that you need to be really damn good at your job to even be considered for one. I mean...maybe not in WWE, but definitely elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

From what I've gathered, Taker went off at one point on the Joe Rogen Experience about how the current generation is soft and how "men were men" back then. 

image.png.dc854a9b23a5d559d4c61f031a2896e4.png

Taker has seen like a bunch of people die from his generation and is mad that people don’t wanna live that life in this day and age.

imagine this old dork walking in on a locker room full of people enjoying each other’s company and all he can think is “where the *Censored* are the guns?”

That mentality is shit.

Like...I understand that there is a certain nostalgia for that kind of atmosphere. We all have it, I think. There are times when all of us say "remember that crazy shit that we lived through?"...and that doesn't only apply to the wrestling industry. Sometimes I reminisce about times I had with friends...doing things that should have killed us. But, there are legitimate reasons why you grow out of those times. If any of those guys/girls were "soft" they wouldn't be pro wrestlers to begin with. Turns out, people like to chill with like-minded people and do things they enjoy. It's a lot better than wondering if you'll be stabbed in a locker room because you owe someone $50 for a hand of cards. People don't want to have guns pointed in their faces, or have a grown man take a shit in their boots. Turns out...that's not really funny or cool. 

Edited by Generations

I always wanted to know how the person behind the undertaker was...mistakes were made looking at it now.
Damn shame to find out what kind of guy he really is.

Sure you could expect it since he is an old school texas guy...but the more i find out, the worse it gets sadly.

Never been a fan of those "alpha" males, their mindset and all seems kind of *censored*ed up and honestly immature.
Nothing wrong with Gaming or a guy wanting to look good.

Its strange to see this guy talk like this considering the amount of buddies and colleagues died around him because of violence, drugs, booze etc.
But yeah, shit on those who care for themself and others, enjoy being around each other and arent a mess because they take drugs or drink so much that they dont remember what day is.

honestly if you watch some clips of the podcast, the whole shit comes off as Taker trying to impress Rogan. like he knows Rogan’s attitude towards wrestling and just wants to make sure that at least he’s on super famous Joe Rogan’s cool list. for example, whether he meant to or not, he put Braun in a tough position by implying he’s roiding just because Rogan was egging him on. i’m not a Braun fan but that’s *censored*ed up. that felt like some high school shit where a dude would make fun of his boy in front of the attractive girl to make himself seem cooler. 

I still like and respect Taker for everything he's done, btw. I want to make that clear. But, his personal lifestyle/opinions continue to be trash.

It's wild how you can have someone like Mick Foley, who has experienced everything Taker has (and arguably much more)...and that dude is as grounded in reality as humanly possible. The wrestling industry is pretty damn weird in that regard. Like...you can look at Jericho, too. Never would have expected him to be so brainwashed by conspiracy theories or have the willingness to support/donate huge sums of money to Trump. His best friend is Lance Storm, and they are complete opposites somehow. Like...where did the paths diverge? It's not like you can say "oh...the industry does this to people"...because that's clearly not true. For every moron like Taker/Kane/Jericho...you have the Lance Storm, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, etc. 

I'm actually curious about Kevin Nash as most wrestlers back then must have been republicans. Other than that though, I thought Taker was smarter, but I guess not. Between him and Kane, it's disappointing to see their beliefs. 

2 hours ago, EJ! said:

honestly if you watch some clips of the podcast, the whole shit comes off as Taker trying to impress Rogan. like he knows Rogan’s attitude towards wrestling and just wants to make sure that at least he’s on super famous Joe Rogan’s cool list. for example, whether he meant to or not, he put Braun in a tough position by implying he’s roiding just because Rogan was egging him on. i’m not a Braun fan but that’s *censored*ed up. that felt like some high school shit where a dude would make fun of his boy in front of the attractive girl to make himself seem cooler. 

Which is even worse imo...because who the hell wants to impress Rogan in the first place?
How fragile must one be to feel the need to show off for Joe Rogan.
The more the mask falls, the worse it gets when it comes to Taker...its so sad to see.

27 minutes ago, M3J said:

I'm actually curious about Kevin Nash as most wrestlers back then must have been republicans. Other than that though, I thought Taker was smarter, but I guess not. Between him and Kane, it's disappointing to see their beliefs. 

Nash seems incredible smart and supporting a lot of good causes from what i gather...which surprises the hell out of me considering his WWF/WCW/TNA days where he seemed to be a bully.
But maybe that was just the on air character feeling...or he grew out of that.

Brothers of Destruction seems a fitting term for them, destroying the good image they had. XD
Im more sad about Kane to be honest, because i thought he would be a good example of a rational and smart republican...but i was wrong on that.

So, on twitter there seems to be a bit of fighting between few wrestlers and fans when it comes to the Nia Jax/Dana brooke Chokeslam thing.

If a professional wrestler tells me that the move wasnt so bad, i trust them on this.
But i will not be shamed for being worried about Dana because the spot looked dangerous and involved a woman who has a track record of being relative unsafe.

The spot first and foremost was dumb imo.
A powerbomb, but changing it into a chokeslam doesnt sound too bad, but was executed very awkward and it looked very dangerous.
Would i accept that with anybody else? Probably yeah, because i know that it was a unfortunate way to do the move.
But when we have one doing it that has a history of being reckless and dangerous, it rubs me the wrong way.

And i hope those wrestlers who defend Jax with so much passion, will be as passionate the next time fellow wrestlers speak up about abuse etc.

Apart from the guns and knifes line, I agree with Undertaker on the business being soft and his overall critique of pretty over substance.

Especially soft when it comes to critique, just look at the AEW roster as a prime example of not listening to valid critisms and legends advice. Favouring checking their twitter feeds for fan feedback. 

Yeah, some of his old school values just don't wash today. However think it's a little ignorant to burry the guy due to his opinions. Some (not all) are worth listening to, even if they don't align with your own views. 

Checking their Twitter feeds seems today's equivalent of listening to crowds' response back then. Listening to legends might not be valid if their views are outdated, like talking about how wrestlers now should speak up more (when that would probably get them punished). It's about what the crowd wants, and what they wanted five, ten, thirty years ago might not be the same as today.