Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

22 hours ago, Motown Saint said:

Apparently Cody's opponent is Brysin Scott, who is a 12 year veteran. 

Just seen the ad on Facebook strangely. Nah they were just campaigning for fans to retweet the graphic of that guy versus Cody lol

Can they please sign Kingston and put Santana and Ortiz back with him. I don’t want them to feud like in Impact but I want Santana and Ortiz to be moved away from Jericho. They don’t really fit as the comedy henchmen when they can be so much more and Kingston can help get them there.

19 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Put Diamante back with them while we're at it.

In her heart, she is still with them since her gear still says L.A.X. on it.

Regarding Kingston - I really liked his promo, especially given I didn't really know him other than seeing his name bounce around now and again. The match didn't do much for me though.

I enjoyed Kingston a lot, but I've not seen much of him before. If they sign him, he should have a role like Luther, but actually be able to wrestle and cut promos. 

Not familiar with WARHORSE, but people have been hyping him up for a while now. What's the deal with him? Is he good? I hear his and Danhausen's name being floated around a lot.

Good. The multiple personalities gimmick sucked. It was a gimmick that was aware of its gimmicks. I‘d much prefer something more sincere, so I hope this new persona is more in that direction.

I really enjoyed it actually. Matt flipped through the personalities pretty easy, and usually in funny ways, especially Stadium Stampede! Gonna miss it.

Only part of it I didn't like was him managing Private Party, that felt off.

This episode is longer than an episode of Dynamite without commercials.  Wtf?

AEW is really good with mashup themes. First Death Triangle (Lucha Bros & PAC), the Nightmare Sisters and now Janela/Kiss. I like it more than the original.

Yo Joey putting Nakazawa's baby oil all over Sonny's ass. :lol:

Damn, Stu Dos almost blew his knee out doing that move on that big dude.

Weird that the last Multifarious Matt Hardy appearance we'll ever see is Big Money Matt's heel ass managing Private Party lol

Woke up late so I had breakfast at the start of this and now lunch at the end of it lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Don't really see anyone talking about this anyway unless I search their names. But yeah, they've apologized several times and it was 2003.

Edited by Fight Me.

Goodluck to Warhorse tonight, hope he kills it. This is probably the most hyped I've seen going into a TNT title defense.