WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The embargo is lifted this Thursday anyway lmao

yeah i know i cant wait to see what all of the youtuber who got invited got ,

VikingSizeGamer acknowledges the KingMoe stuff as rumor at least. They must be having another event this week if he's getting footage. Wasn't the Charlotte/2K Euro thing happening on Thursday too?

yes he says its still rumor , but he praise him claiming that 100% of what he says was so far real, and that he reveal always legit stuff over the year ect( he for get all the edited post he does and all the deleting ihformatoin he does me some one who use kingmoe as source and praise him like he does i dont trust their video cause of that

anyway i said waht i tough of that guy you do what you want

Seven is most likely DLC. If you still expect him to be in the base game you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I know, but it just doesn't make any sense though, Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne made it in, why not Seven?

Bate & Dunne were making regular appearances on NXR long before Seven.

I havent kept up with NXT a whole lot throughout the past year but, ever since the UK tournament, Trent Seven in particular has been on WWE television the most by far, of anyone besides the obvious Bate and Dunne. Moustache Mountain was on NXT a bunch WAY before the run where they ended up winning the belts.

Not saying he is or isnt in, but I know I downloaded an awesome Trent Seven CAW in 2K17 because of the tournament and him being on TV so much..and I know people were mad about no UK guys in 2K18. I would understand them not adding any one of those other UK guys except Seven. More would be nice, though, if possible. Lets see. So much goes into every single model besides just the making of the model itself.

Mark Andrews was on as much as Seven pre-Wrestlemania and was even on a few 205 Live episodes right around Wrestlemania this year. He has just as much a claim as Seven.

They clearly didnt want to include the whole division so just included the two most relevant guys.

People are assuming therell be a UK DLC pack, and there might be, but I wouldnt count on it. People assumed thered be a 205 Live DLC pack last year and there wasnt.

Yeah, Mark Andrews is another name people threw around a lot to be included with Seven, and Im all for it. Depends how much DLC they plan to put out. Current state of things is that anything is possible until we know for sure. If the gameplay delivers and creation mode(s) remain mind-blowing, then I would say the marketing rollout has been a success. Lol.

Man...still no Fozzy, lol. Other than a few rock bands, it's mostly garbage. Just not for me.

Now that the idea is out there, I dont see how Jericho couldnt be a top contender for soundtrack curator next year.

I love this years soundtrack, though. I even liked the 2K18 one. My only issue is that they choose so few, but I guess thats where we play our own music when we get tired of the same ones. They must have asked the whole roster (or atleast a lot more of them), and so it would be cool for some new song selections to be included with each DLC pack, but Im still happy with all of those.

Did they already confirmed the commentary team in the game? I really want Mauro in it.

still Corey, Cole, and *censored*ing Byron as far as we know
Oh well. As long as they already fixed the broken and repeatetive dialogues.

Me: *does an Angels Wings*

Cole: PILEDRIVER!!

Archived