Official Backlash Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those AJ vs. Shinsuke lowblows were fun. Shinsuke lowblows AJ, AJ lowblows back, both get to their feet, and both do a running kick-to-the-dick and go down.

Seeing Samoa JOe vs. Roman makes me wanna watch Samoa Joe vs. Brock.

I never liked him. It boggled my mind that people were excited when they announced he'd be back on commentary. But yeah, I think he's at his worst ever right now. He just sounds so lost. Like at the end of the semi-main, Cole and Graves were saying that the illegal guy was pinned and Coach was like 'No... I think he was legal... and then threw him in the ring... and... I think?'.

What? Are you not entertained by the Coach, man? :shifty:

All jokes aside, I was saying the same thing when Coach replaced Booker T and everyone was singing his praises like he was the next Tony Schivanone. He was never any good. Yes, Booker wasn't any good either but he was so bad that it was funny. Coach is just dull.

I never liked him. It boggled my mind that people were excited when they announced he'd be back on commentary. But yeah, I think he's at his worst ever right now. He just sounds so lost. Like at the end of the semi-main, Cole and Graves were saying that the illegal guy was pinned and Coach was like 'No... I think he was legal... and then threw him in the ring... and... I think?'.

All jokes aside, I was saying the same thing when Coach replaced Booker T and everyone was singing his praises like he was the next Tony Schivanone. He was never any good. Yes, Booker wasn't any good either but he was so bad that it was funny. Coach is just dull.

please quote this "everyone"

I legit never saw anything remotely like this.

Twitter. So many people were praising Coach when he came back.

I was like, "Give it a month or two and people will see that he's really no good." And they did.

So the second worst place for finding cohesive thoughts on something?

Is the first one your post history?

pls don't ban me

Twitter. So many people were praising Coach when he came back.

I was like, "Give it a month or two and people will see that he's really no good." And they did.

So the second worst place for finding cohesive thoughts on something?

Is the first one your post history?

pls don't ban me

Thats the fifth.

I don't mind Coach at all based on the fact that it refreshed the team a bit, and his voice wasn't heard at all for a long time.

But I'd rather take "dull" these days over annoying. Like JBL was during his second run, and Cole... Untill around they paired him with Corey Graves.

People (myself included) more so liked seeing Coach get humiliated by the Rock during interviews. Then he became a lot better when he turned heel in the mid to late 2000s before leaving. I think that's what he should go back to.

Move away from the commentary table and put him in a spot where it's just him and a superstar creating comedic moments at the right times.

Archived