U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

Ok guys everyone please have some respect for each other and not add to the tension that is already in the air. Would be a shame if this whole thread gets locked because of 2 or 3 people, ESPECIALLY right now since things are about to get real good with the investigation and criminal court cases and Everyone flipping on Trump and the man himself going more and more bonkers as the days go on. Elections in about 3 months people!!!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys everyone please have some respect for each other and not add to the tension that is already in the air. Would be a shame if this whole thread gets locked because of 2 or 3 people, ESPECIALLY right now since things are about to get real good with the investigation and criminal court cases and Everyone flipping on Trump and the man himself going more and more bonkers as the days go on. Elections in about 3 months people!!!

Honestly I just got frustrated. I won't lock it. It wouldn't be fair.

This thread gets reported every day almost, and I just don't know how to handle it. So help me out please, just debate and not call each other out.

What I'm curious about is why is this thread reported almost daily? lol. It's like 4 to 6 of us in here at any given time going back and forth. Yeah there is some sarcasm but every one of us are guilty so it's either one of us that dishes it out and can't take it or some other person reading it that's not getting involved and reporting something they don't like. Idk just seems a bit silly to me. These things get heated but it very rarely gets that out of hand that things need to be deleted in my opinion. Everyone in here knows what they are doing. It's better to let the person know why what they said was stupid than to report things and get things deleted (unless it was obviously offensive). It wasn't even that bad. This isn't exactly a topic that everyone wants to be involved in so it just seems silly.

That said if you want us to tone down the sarcasm then all I can say is I'll try my best to do so. M3J's rhetoric and propaganda doesn't really help so there isn't a whole lot to say sometimes. I'll just do my best to ignore it or respond better.

well tbh it's probably because there is a lot of sarcasm and flamebating, and even if it is the same 5-6 people, it's very childish and gets in the way of the possible discussions. it's annoying to see childish posts. and thats not what this thread is supposed to be about... I mean whats the point then? so I totally get Ernez as a moderator.

well tbh it's probably because there is a lot of sarcasm and flamebating, and even if it is the same 5-6 people, it's very childish and gets in the way of the possible discussions. it's annoying to see childish posts. and thats not what this thread is supposed to be about... I mean whats the point then? so I totally get Ernez as a moderator.

I agree it can get in the way but we all do well when discussing an actual topic. Propaganda and generalized opinion posts end up being flamebait just the same and are the biggest problem to be honest.

@EJ well since it's out there, yes, it's you. Sorry. We care about you and this is why we're here.

What did I say that it deserved deletion? All I remember is pointing out that Trump supporters/the right will continue to support Trump as long as he's about making US a white, Christian nation where the left/liberals, immigrants, Muslims, and LGBT+ groups are segregated at best. While I likely generalized, as someone who lives in a red state, I see and hear tons of these hateful rhetorics.

Hell, the main topic surrounding Mollie's death isn't that the killer couldn't handle rejection, but the fact that he's an illegal immigrant, as if only illegal immigrants can and have committed crimes, and not citizens and legal immigrants.

Look at that, you figured it out all by yourself. Although I like how you essentially reposted what got deleted, clever on your part.

In regards to your second paragraph, who is saying that only illegal immigrants can commit crimes? After an accident/tragedy/murder don't you look to see what the cause was and how it could of been prevented? Considering this person shouldn't have been in the country...i'd say stronger border control could have (note how I said 'could') have prevented this.

Seriously, I deleted a whole page because of things like this. Although I do feel you're right why not report it instead of calling it out? You're basically flamebaiting. If this continues either you're all getting warned or I'm closing the topic.

YOU CAN DEBATE WITHOUT CALLING EACH OTHER OUT. People has came into this topic, had debates and not said ONE thing out of context to one another. It's getting old and tiring tbh.

I was asking you what was delete-worthy about what I said when I was just pointing out observations from tons of people, especially well-known personalities.

What I'm curious about is why is this thread reported almost daily? lol. It's like 4 to 6 of us in here at any given time going back and forth. Yeah there is some sarcasm but every one of us are guilty so it's either one of us that dishes it out and can't take it or some other person reading it that's not getting involved and reporting something they don't like. Idk just seems a bit silly to me. These things get heated but it very rarely gets that out of hand that things need to be deleted in my opinion. Everyone in here knows what they are doing. It's better to let the person know why what they said was stupid than to report things and get things deleted (unless it was obviously offensive). It wasn't even that bad. This isn't exactly a topic that everyone wants to be involved in so it just seems silly.

That said if you want us to tone down the sarcasm then all I can say is I'll try my best to do so. M3J's rhetoric and propaganda doesn't really help so there isn't a whole lot to say sometimes. I'll just do my best to ignore it or respond better.

No need to label it as my "rhetoric and propaganda" when proof is out there.

What did I say that it deserved deletion? All I remember is pointing out that Trump supporters/the right will continue to support Trump as long as he's about making US a white, Christian nation where the left/liberals, immigrants, Muslims, and LGBT+ groups are segregated at best. While I likely generalized, as someone who lives in a red state, I see and hear tons of these hateful rhetorics.

Hell, the main topic surrounding Mollie's death isn't that the killer couldn't handle rejection, but the fact that he's an illegal immigrant, as if only illegal immigrants can and have committed crimes, and not citizens and legal immigrants.

Look at that, you figured it out all by yourself. Although I like how you essentially reposted what got deleted, clever on your part.

In regards to your second paragraph, who is saying that only illegal immigrants can commit crimes? After an accident/tragedy/murder don't you look to see what the cause was and how it could of been prevented? Considering this person shouldn't have been in the country...i'd say stronger border control could have (note how I said 'could') have prevented this.

Seriously, I deleted a whole page because of things like this. Although I do feel you're right why not report it instead of calling it out? You're basically flamebaiting. If this continues either you're all getting warned or I'm closing the topic.

YOU CAN DEBATE WITHOUT CALLING EACH OTHER OUT. People has came into this topic, had debates and not said ONE thing out of context to one another. It's getting old and tiring tbh.

I was asking you what was delete-worthy about what I said when I was just pointing out observations from tons of people, especially well-known personalities.

In any case, El Imperio is the worst offender, he just comes in and attacks the right wingers/right leaning with barely any point or argument.

No need to label it as my "rhetoric and propaganda" when proof is out there.

Are you serious right now? Like forreal forreal? If you don't know any better, stay out of this topic. I have posted in big letters "YOU CAN DEBATE WITHOUT CALLING EACH OTHER OUT."

If anyone can't understand what's the difference I don't know how else to explain.

EDIT: Wait, I just looked and you had no deleted post...why are you upset?

I did have a post deleted.... But anyway, Trump says he'll legalize or try to legalize weed. Distraction tactic?

Shame republicans tried to impeach Bill for lying about having an affair but won't do anything about Trump lying. I love how Trump, unlike Obama, is as unChristian as possible, and yet no one has complained about him.

I did have a post deleted.... But anyway, Trump says he'll legalize or try to legalize weed. Distraction tactic?

Shame republicans tried to impeach Bill for lying about having an affair but won't do anything about Trump lying. I love how Trump, unlike Obama, is as unChristian as possible, and yet no one has complained about him.

Distract the media maybe. I think people are at the point nothing can distract them from what he's done.

RIP. I will remember him best for not giving in to the hate when some crazy old lady said Obama was a Muslim as well as his thumbs down of Trumps not so beautiful health care plan.

RIP. I will remember him best for not giving in to the hate when some crazy old lady said Obama was a Muslim as well as his thumbs down of Trumps not so beautiful health care plan.

RIP to McCaine.

As for Trump and weed...I think he only says things like that because he knows that it's already passing on the state level anyway, and it's a losing-battle that he can use in his favor to get voters for a second term. He's great at spinning losing battles to look like he planned it that way.

Archived