Creation Suite Trailer

Ernez

I love the new shadow offset options they have for logos in the game. I'll be making good use out of that.

The shadow thing probably will be for the in-game logos only. Not that it's a big deal...but, yeah. I'd suspect so. Would be nice if it worked like the photoshop drop-shadow tool, and could make a shadow for imported logos too...but I think it probably just knows the shape of the in-game logos and adds a blacked out version of it. Still, very nice addition.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see the vids yet. Can anyone confirm if there are faaaar more moves, especially submission moves?

They didn't show the moves much, just a few in finisher.

Argh. I'm thinking about getting the next gen for this game, but it's not worth it if they don't add tons more moves, especially when there was no reason to take out submission moves.

They really need the option to pause the game and control the camera mid-match to record things that happened in the past 30 seconds or whatever again. I know the console itself has built-in recording features, but they're not as good as that free-control camera option that was in the game a few versions back. I desperately want that back...mostly for screenshots than anything else. I love taking screenshots in games and treating it like photography in the real world. Being able to get in the perfect position and freeze-framing moves is all that I want, really. Would make the game infinitely replayable for me.

Lucky for you, highlight reel was confirmed to be back in.

Highlight reel, yeah...but I don't think they confirmed that it works like it used to. In fact, I thought I heard that it doesn't. That it's just the replays of certain big moves and then you can pick from them. I'm talking about when you could pause and actually move the camera around. I could be wrong, and I hope I am...but I don't think that has been confirmed. I think it just saves a brief clip when you do a finisher or a table move, or a weapon spot or something...and when the match is over, you can watch those specific clips from the standard camera angle...and that's it. Again, I hope I'm wrong on that. I want the free-roam camera that I can put right up in someone's face.

They literally showed what you're talking about in the Creation Suite trailer.

I love the new shadow offset options they have for logos in the game. I'll be making good use out of that.

I assumed from the video that they'd simply overlaid one star logo over a black one. If you can drop shadow, that would be epic.

No...they didn't. They showed making entrance videos from game clips. Kindly direct my attention to the moment in the video where you think they're showing what I'm talking about...if you're talking about 47-59 second mark, then...no. That isn't what I'm talking about. That appears to be a fixed camera angle of someone getting slammed into the announce table, not a freely moving camera of whatever angle you want, at any point in the match. It's possible (and likely) that you can freely control the camera...but there is no implicit suggestion of that in the video.

No...they didn't. They showed making entrance videos from game clips. Kindly direct my attention to the moment in the video where you think they're showing what I'm talking about...if you're talking about 47-59 second mark, then...no. That isn't what I'm talking about. That appears to be a fixed camera angle of someone getting slammed into the announce table, not a freely moving camera of whatever angle you want, at any point in the match. It's possible (and likely) that you can freely control the camera...but there is no implicit suggestion of that in the video.

I more specifically meant when you said about pausing the match at any point and using any part of the match that you want. That's in there.

Also, there's no absolute confirmation in there, but the camera angles of the saved clips in the Create A Video part look quite custom rather than presets.

Definitely the time spent. They could utilize that so much better for the game they actually care about

At the same time if that c&p is actually making them money, can't hate

I'm a lot more irritated about the fact that they're still making these for "last gen" than the wording argument. I can't tell what's worse, people buying a copy & pasted & slightly altered WWE 13 every year or the time spent on making them.

Hey now, it's a slightly modified 2K14. 13 was significantly slower playing to the point where playing it after it's sequels makes it feel like it's moving in slow motion.

Oh, did they show how the whole class weight is set up? Is it still the same as it was in the old gen or did they change it back to weight directly affecting the class?

Weight has its own setting you can change, not assigned to class, or to height.

Personally I'm just going to be happy that I don't have Orton's arse cheeks in the background of the CC and create modes. I feel like I need to scrub my eyes with bleach.

Archived