Your plans for...

AntMalone

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Female Daniel Bryan. Main woman face in Raw. (Off topic, reason she wasn't brought forward now I think is because of the Finn Balor storyline. They're together, people know they are and its within WWE universe, yet he's gonna be a major heel and she's a face; wouldn't work).

Dolph

WWE Champion on Smackdown as a major heel

Cesaro

Longest reigning IC title champion on smackdown will face the likes of Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler & Christian, before dropping it to Austin Aries.

Dolph Ziggler

He will prob be in the top 10 ten contenders for the IC title along with Chris Jericho, Cesaro, Christian Young (caw), Austin Aries, Finn Balor, Nakamura, Sir Magic (caw), John Cena, Markus Heraldry (caw), & Haruto (caw)

Austin Aries

top mid carter probably he is good but to many superstar not every one can be top star ;-)

next since it was revealed today shane o mac

He'll prob be feuding with HHH and Vince for control of the company and have a few matches here and there.

Stephanie McMahon

team him wiht ryback if is in ( as ryberg)(ill put ryback dressed like goldberg ( if i put him wiht his wcw out fit ryback will have the same look wiht the black trunk if i put him wiht wwe version that the same out fit minus logo(illput an r for Ryback)(ill even give ryback (first part of advance ill give him the backstage walk of goldberg), but once on stage and all the rest is ryback selection)( did that on wwe 2k14)

next sasha banks

Archived