ROH on Destination America

E#37

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope ROH can put on some better shows now. For those that don't watch them, they're ehh.

Yeah, the weekly things really aren't that interesting. Sometimes the production is hot ass depending on the arena.

Yeah I read some match cards on cagematch and I'm skipping whatever doesn't interest me. And I don't really do that with any wrestling I watch.

I thought TNA & ROH have had a bad relationship for years...but I could easily see Destination America telling them to be friendly to each other.

Yeah, Lucha Underground and NXT in the past have both shown one hour is just enough time if you use it right. Leave your audience wanting more and excited for next week.

The thing I love about 1-hour wrestling shows is that you don't have to play all your cards at one time. What I mean by that is you can hold back on what you reveal to the audience and not have to lay everything out there (or nearly everything) all at once. It makes booking and writing so much easier, plus you get chances to have the audience ask questions which you can answer (or not answer) on the next show. I much prefer 1-hour shows to 3-hour unless it's a big event like a PPV, which you have all those questions the audience asks and storylines you build up culminate at once. 2-hour shows are okay, but any more than that can be freaking exhausting.

Set my recording for tonight...the most recent picture Comcast got is from the HdNet era. It's got Jerry Lynn, Tyler Black, Austin Aries and Bryan Danielson. :lol:

That's worse than when I started recording TNA on DA earlier this year and the newest picture they got was with Sting and Hulk Hogan.

I'm guessing they're showing one of the old ass taped episodes. If they're smart, they'd show a mix of matches from the NJPW/ROH shows each week. Keep people interested, nobody wants to see The Kingdom(the members not named Maria and Adam Cole).

Archived