ROH on Destination America

E#37

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I became a fan of Dalton Castle after this episode. I think he was too much for me to handle the first time I saw him but he wasn't bad this time. Enjoyed Cheeseburger too. Do people like him as an ironic thing? Lol like its some big inside joke.

I became a fan of Dalton Castle after this episode. I think he was too much for me to handle the first time I saw him but he wasn't bad this time. Enjoyed Cheeseburger too. Do people like him as an ironic thing? Lol like its some big inside joke.

Cheeseburger is a ROH student like how Grizzly Redwood was.

I liked this week's show better than last, but I gotta admit I switched over to watch LU at times.

I'm not a frequent watcher of ROH so is this Cheeseburger guy similar to Blue Pants in being a comedy underdog jobber? Guy is like a rail.

I was impressed by Dalton Castle and enjoyed seeing Thunder Liger in action again. So damn good for 50. O'Reilly stood out to me as well, very energetic and I wish I saw Fish in action, as he is from the same area as myself. Main event was really good and man Maria is so damn hot. I missed her so much in WWE so it's great to see her on my TV.

Has there ever been a Champion vs. Champion unification match before this one between Jay Briscoe and Jay Lethal?

I think the last time was when Daniel Bryan unified the ROH World and ROH Pure Championships in 2006? I could easily be so wrong though, ROH history isn't my thing like WWE history is lol. Not yet anyway.

Archived