ROH on Destination America

E#37

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOOOO.

I hope Destination America don't do the same shit they did with TNA...like force ROH to put the world title on their most patriotic wrestler or get mad at them for doing tapings outside the US. Just let ROH be themselves.

Dixie's holding a Press Conference about it at 3(don't know what timezone). And in the Press Release DA released they mentioned how ROH will be TNA's lead in on Wednesdays. Report's are suggesting there's a lot more big stuff coming out today as well. Will be interesting to see the developments, but this could be great news for ROH.

YOOOO.

I hope Destination America don't do the same shit they did with TNA...like force ROH to put the world title on their most patriotic wrestler or get mad at them for doing tapings outside the US. Just let ROH be themselves.

I would assume this was brought up in the meeting when a deal was made but we'll see.

This is good for them but lame for me. I JUST found out that they broadcast ROH on some local channel. I dont watch it live but I record it, and the TV quality is way better than watching it online. :(

*censored*ing expensive ass TV packages.

This is good for them but lame for me. I JUST found out that they broadcast ROH on some local channel. I dont watch it live but I record it, and the TV quality is way better than watching it online. :(

*censored*ing expensive ass TV packages.

It's still airing on them on Saturdays then on DA the week after.

YOOOO.

DA is airing replays of the ROH shows that air (whenever) on SBG channels. I don't think they'll have any influence on the direction of the product because they aren't investing money into it like they are with TNA. That's also why any ROH/TNA interpromotional stuff that people are fantasizing about is unlikely to happen.

Still a pretty cool thing though. It's pretty crazy that ROH could legitimately be the #2 organization in the world in the Fall. I feel like if ROH does better than TNA in the ratings, it's *the* death blow for TNA.

"This is a good thing for TNA too guys!!!!"

Yeah, its a good thing for them if they can go on right after something like Adam Cole vs Jay Briscoe/AJ Styles or Young Bucks vs reDragon. If they're going to follow up an Adam Cole main event with an old rehashed main event they will die quickly

Archived