WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I heard Taker had the Big Evil hair at Mania, right? Better than the bald look, imo.

He had hair, but a little shorter than his Big Evil look (from what I remember). Still, it definitely helped him look a couple years younger. Wearing pants again helped too.

2n8bytx.jpg

Another bad break for Daniel Bryan it seems...

We noted earlier this week via PWInsider that Daniel Bryan reportedly suffered some sort of injury at the April 9th WWE live event in Dublin, Ireland. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that Bryan was hurt in the March 31st SmackDown match with Sheamus and was banged up going into the European tour. The April 9th injury likely just made things worse and caused Bryan to be sent home from the tour a few days later.

A company source noted to The Wrestling Observer that Bryan was expected to be out for five weeks so either way it looks like he will be missing the May 17th Payback pay-per-view. WWE has not officially said whether or not Bryan will be defending his Intercontinental Title against Bad News Barrett at Extreme Rules on Sunday but it doesnt look to be the case.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/daniel-bryan-possibly-missing-wwes-payback-pay-per-view/

The Authority to give Daniel Bryan a month to either compete against Kane or be stripped of the title. :hqhq:

It hurts to say this, but it probably is better off to vacate the title at this point. Maybe have Cena unify them and finally just have one midcard title. Cena isn't doing too bad as US champ right now, he's defending the title every week on Raw and SmackDown.

That sucks, but it's for the best. Last thing we need is him continue wrestling and making matters even worse. So I'd much rather he come back at 100%, whenever that is.

Now hopefully they just don't have Big Show "injuring" him and writing him off...

Archived