Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new favourite Snoke theory is him being the Jedi youngling from Revenge of The Sith that Anakin kills. You know the one. Master Skywalker what are we going to do!?!!

The kid and Snoke look remarkably similar. :lol: Plus Snokes head wound could be from the Sabre. Its also important to note that neither Snoke nor Kylo Ren are Siths. So Ill bank Snoke on just being force sensitive who grew up really hating the Skywalker name and everything to do with it because of Anakin. So why not seduce Anakins sons nephew and then him evil?

It wont be that because it makes too much sense.

maybe she was created by the force

Oh God, not the sodding midichlorians again. They've been busy little baskets haven't they?

Nah she's got to be Luke's, there's a lot of his story missing from the end of Jedi till now - he could easily have had children in that time, why did he go into exile? Did he cause the loss of his wife maybe?

Obi Wan is too straight to the Jedi way to have fallen in love, he was pretty much by the book (aside from defying the council a couple of times)

But then that's why we're looking forward to the film.

He went into exile because of Kylo and him feeling responsible.... And Obi-Wan did admit he used to be a lot like Luke when he was younger. Who knows how else he acted like before Qui-Gon's death, even. Ten years between Episode I and Episode II, thirteen to Episode III, and I think thirty-one between Episode I to IV. I don't know how old Obi-Wan was in I, but if he was old enough, he could have had a kid, who could have had a kid.

And Rey was born after Return of the Jedi, which could make her Luke's daughter, Obi-Wan's granddaughter (or granddaughter?), or even related to Qui-Gon Jinn, if not Palpatine.

• 2 weeks later...

So my outlandish theory for this movie is that Ren is killed by Luke who turns to the dark side after Leia is killed leaving Rey as the Last Jedi.

You ... I like your way of thinking.

my theory is mostly based on MatPat/Film Theory's but I believe it'll be the other way around with Rey siding with Snoke and turning on Luke after he refuses to finish her training (and after it being revealed that Rey is a Solo)

Okay then, tell me who said that and where it was confirmed? Because even the creators of the movie made reference to the fact that Jedi can be plural when the title was announced. Rey AND Luke can be the last Jedi. Rey, Luke and Kylo could be, or Rey and Kylo or Luke and Kylo. Hell, there could even be a secret Jedi we have never heard about before, although unlikely. There is confirmation or certainty that the title officially means ONE last Jedi.

Archived