WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s vapid and manipulative and I’ve found myself embarrassingly glued to it for the past two weeks. I’ve cooled off on it, but I was approaching rock bottom (pun very much intended). I’m just embarrassed to be dumping so much time and attention into something I know is so shallow and devious.

I can relate to this way too much lmao.

I posted up my first gameplay of WWE SuperCard today, as I've been addicted to this game since the day I played it like many others. So I thought I'd upload this give a short introduction to the game for those who haven't played it,play a couple matches while also showing people how others (in this case myself lol) play.

So, I have a question. Right now my current deck is ranked as Super Rare ++. It goes as follows

Big E (SR) Kofi Kingston (SR) Damien Sandow (SR, pro) Alberto Del Rio (SR) AJ Lee (Rare)

They're all maxed out. How do I go about increasing my tier now....?

Ultrarare now with a maxed out Pro Lesnar :D

So, I have a question. Right now my current deck is ranked as Super Rare ++. It goes as follows

Big E (SR) Kofi Kingston (SR) Damien Sandow (SR, pro) Alberto Del Rio (SR) AJ Lee (Rare)

You need a second SR pro maxed out to get to the Ultra Rare tear. Atleast that's what I had to do.

Also...maybe combining two maxed out cards to a pro card gives you a bigger boost :cool:

You need a second SR pro maxed out to get to the Ultra Rare tear. Atleast that's what I had to do.

Also...maybe combining two maxed out cards to a pro card gives you a bigger boost :cool:

So I need to have the luck of finding a second version of my SR's even though it's tough enough to just find any SR? :(

So I need to have the luck of finding a second version of my SR's even though it's tough enough to just find any SR? :(

Yes :D

Got to Ultra Rare 2 days and ago and have played about 5 matches yesterday and none today. Cba anymore takes too long for shit rewards. They should make it so you get better distributed tiers of cards. Still getting shitloads of common Virgils at Ultra Rare is silly.

You can do it with fully maxed Rare pro's. I only had one SR Pro Del Rio, along with SR Triple H, Rare Pro Bray, Rare Pro Natalya, and Rare Pro Cesaro

Archived