NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game played pretty much the way I thought it would in the final quarter. Pats scored two unanswered TD's for the win. Sports is getting real boring for me the last few years with only the Patriots, Warriors and Lebron winning. Add that to WWE on the list of things I can't watch anymore.

Yeah im with you on this.

Didn't watch the game but did see a picture of the refs celebrating with New England after a Touchdown lol.

This game played pretty much the way I thought it would in the final quarter. Pats scored two unanswered TD's for the win. Sports is getting real boring for me the last few years with only the Patriots, Warriors and Lebron winning. Add that to WWE on the list of things I can't watch anymore.

Yeah im with you on this.

Didn't watch the game but did see a picture of the refs celebrating with New England after a Touchdown lol.

lol mind sharing the picture here?

lol NVM, I actually just saw a gif of one of the refs going up to Brady after the game to congratulate him, seems like they are friends. How can this not come off as shady?

Jags did everything they needed to do to win, well almost everything. They ran it down their throats, they played good D and smacked Brady around and knocked out Gronk, and Blake Bortles played more than good actually outplayed Brady stats wise but they failed to do one thing that some people thought they needed, score 30 points. Had they came close to that and scored 27 they would have won.

The NFL has become like the WWE. Every year it can be really good and there are new up and coming "superstars" that the fans really want to see on top like the Chiefs, Vikings, Texans, or Jaguars but every year Mr. McMahon, aka Godell pushes the Patriots and Steelers and Seahawks to be the John Cena and Roman Reigns of the NFL. Oh, and the Cowboys are Zack Ryder because no matter how popular they are they still suck.

You can tell I haven't watched WWE lately because of my dated references.

Vikings done goofed up on this one. Going up vs a backup QB riding all that momentum from their miracle win, with a chance to be the first team to play at home in the Superbowl, and having the same kind of defense, some would say better than the one Jacksonville used to beat up on the Patriots, and they completely failed to even show up after that first touchdown they scored. Instead they will have to fly home and clean out their shit from their own locker rooms so that both Superbowl teams can use it in two weeks. And I doubt they will get a chance this good again, at least in the foreseeable future seeing how Aaron Rodgers will be back next year and the division will be his once again, Vikings won't take anyone by surprise again.

The NFL has become like the WWE. Every year it can be really good and there are new up and coming "superstars" that the fans really want to see on top like the Chiefs, Vikings, Texans, or Jaguars but every year Mr. McMahon, aka Godell pushes the Patriots and Steelers and Seahawks to be the John Cena and Roman Reigns of the NFL. Oh, and the Cowboys are Zack Ryder because no matter how popular they are they still suck.

You can tell I haven't watched WWE lately because of my dated references.

Lol at the fact everyone thinks Goodell helps New England. Did everyone just mysteriously forget the witch hunt that was Deflategate? It the harsh penalty from Spygate?

Archived