NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly feel legit bad for Falcons fans, more than any fanbase probably ever. They've never been shady as a franchise and they were so, so close to winning it all last year and choked so hard. Sure the Seahawks also gave one away vs the Patriots, but that was just one play and at least they won it all the year before that. The Falcons just have nothing to be proud about.

Well they won, and off the the AFC championship game. Too bad it's against the Pats, and they have very little chance to win. That crowd, the team, and hate to say it but the refs as well. No way the Jags win.

I try to do this every year so here is my predictions for the playoffs 2018:

In the NFC

Falcons beat the Rams

Panthers beat the Saints

AFC Wild Card

Jags over the Bills

Chiefs beat the Titans

Divisional Round

Eagles beat the Falcons

Vikings over the Panthers

Pats avenge their loss to the Chiefs to start the season

Steelers squeak one out vs the Jags

Conference Championships

Steelers beat the Patriots at Foxboro

Vikings beat the Eagles, quite badly

Superbowl:

First time ever Vikings at home for the SB vs the Steelers...but the Steelers win it, giving them #8 all-time.

By the way my playoff bracket is pretty horrible lol. My SB champion pick didn't win any games but my NFC side picks can still hold up at the moment.

Damn I changed the channel on Vikings Saints with about 13 seconds left because I thought it was all over and the Vikings end up winning. Happy for them. If it weren't for the Pats this final four would be awesome.

I'm stunned. What was that guy thinking? All he had to do was tackle him and the game was over. Instead it looked like he tried to be cute and put a hitting on him.

I think he was just afraid of getting a pass interference called on him and putting the Saints in FG range, but yeah I think even a pass int would have still put them out of FG range and a desparation hail mary. I've never seen a play like that to end a game ever.

Yeah someone said that on Fox in the post-game show. Just a terrible way for the game to end and I'm sure that player isn't going to be sleeping tonight.

That dude will be crying himself to sleep for the next year or so until the pain goes away. That was an awful play lol and I'm no expert. Dude trying to spear the receiver but completely lost sight of where he was and speared the legs of his teammate instead, taking out the only two guys that could tackle the receiver and save the game.

Well, at least Joe Buck will be able to get some sleep... he said something about the Vikings "need to change the narrative" after Fox aired a few of their heartbreaking playoff losses from the past.

I thought I was going to have to track that dumb mofo down. I looked at my wife and told her this dude jinxed everything.

Well, at least Joe Buck will be able to get some sleep... he said something about the Vikings "need to change the narrative" after Fox aired a few of their heartbreaking playoff losses from the past.

I thought I was going to have to track that dumb mofo down. I looked at my wife and told her this dude jinxed everything.

I know those feels... hope he had many sleepless nights at the end of the 2016 World Series, when the Cubs won it all. Those "f--- Joe Buck" chants at their championship parade was a thing of beauty, though!

I know those feels... hope he had many sleepless nights at the end of the 2016 World Series, when the Cubs won it all. Those "f--- Joe Buck" chants at their championship parade was a thing of beauty, though!

I'm a Cardinals fan but I can't stand that SOB. I admit I laughed at that, lol!

Archived