NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

If I knew how to easily post pics on mobile I could show you a picture that would make you reconsider

Doubtful, I've watched the replay seven ways from Sunday... get over it already, that ball broke the plane of the goal line before either one of White's knees dragged at the 1 yard line.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better angle I think maybe a frame or two before or after Fulgore's pic.

4C42E3AB-33C4-4BE0-8F6C-95FC2E5CF93F_zps'

The chances of the Falcons being able to turn it around from there are low, but a chance is a chance. Gotta at least uphold the integrity of the game. They didn't even review it. That's a kinda play you review.

They lost three games in a row... can't excuse that.

And the same can be said for the Cleveland Indians. Funny how some people still forget that, and it happened almost less than three months ago.

IMHO, that football broke the plane of the goal line before either one of White's knees hit the carpet. I dislike the Patriots, but I'm not completely blind.

I don't watch baseball so I don't care. I'm only happy Cubs won because some of my friends love them, otherwise *Censored* Cubs. Still probably more embarrassing than the Falcons losing, especially since this is the second time a team tied up the game despite severe deficit. Though, Packers can at least claim they won the game. I think that was the Packers... I forgot.

Still though, either way this was a great game. Went from being a blowout to a tie game to the earlier losing team winning.

With all the technology available out there and they still use chains to measure and rely on instant reply video for these kinds of plays? Putting some sort of sensors around the ball would make it easier to determine if the ball crossed the line or not.

Agreed and I'm sure they have all the money in the world to make that happen. Maybe it's just for the jobs.

I'm sure they did review it. They more than likely determined that there was not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field. That picture is not clear enough for the officials to say that the shadow is the football.

Hammer, meet nail.

Tom Brady's Superbowl jersey was stolen from the locker room on Sunday.

The rumor going around is that Brady "reported" it missing so he can keep it for himself, after breaking the QB record of 4 Super Bowl victories, that used to be held by Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw.

*shrug*

Tom Brady's Superbowl jersey was stolen from the locker room on Sunday.

The rumor going around is that Brady "reported" it missing so he can keep it for himself, after breaking the QB record of 4 Super Bowl victories, that used to be held by Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw.

*shrug*

Oh shit. I was unaware that he didn't get to keep it.

That weird as hell that he doesn't get to keep it.

Gonna probably be worthless when Carr dominates the next 20 years.

Also where does Romo go this year? Feel the Jets should make a move. Give him a couple of years while he gets Bryce Petty ready to take the regins after.

Also where does Romo go this year? Feel the Jets should make a move. Give him a couple of years while he gets Bryce Petty ready to take the regins after.

Just heard earlier this morning that the NY Jets might be in play for the services of a Jay Cutler. Which is nice, because earlier in the week I heard grumblings that Cutler might wind up being on the 49ers' roster.

For the record, I will be in full boycott mode if that move happens.

To hell with with this Cutler/NYJ talk. Cutler is garbage, this organization knows it, most of all Brandon Marshall knows it, and he'll most likely be back. With #6 in the draft, if DeShawn Watson is still around he'd be my first choice, my second would be to just lets see what Petty and Hackenberg can do throughout the two halves of next season. Romo would be the optimal thing, but his back sucks, and for whatever reason people seem to think that cold weather doing worse for bad joints is a myth. And I'm telling you Romo won't last in NY weather during the NFL season.

• 4 weeks later...

Pierre Garcon to the 49ers... now there's a move I would've tried to make years ago. *sigh*

Being a die hard Redskins fan for my entire life (it's a tragedy really) If you get someone to get him the ball you won't be disappointed. Reminds me a lot of Anquan Boldin.. Great possession receiver; strong and deceptively fast. He's getting up there in age (football years) but I think his skill set will transition well and he'll still be productive for a while longer. Hope he works out for ya'll i'm super bummed he's still not a Redskin :/

Archived