NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If Bortles can play even half as good as he did today the Jags will be the favorites to come out of the AFC.

I think they already are at least right now they prove to the NFL that they are threat to be taken seriously that last season wasn't a fluke

Plus they didn't even have their best offensive player, Fournette in the game. I could honestly see a Jags Vs Rams Superbowl. Both with great defenses and running games.

If Bortles can play even half as good as he did today the Jags will be the favorites to come out of the AFC.

I think they already are at least right now they prove to the NFL that they are threat to be taken seriously that last season wasn't a fluke

Plus they didn't even have their best offensive player, Fournette in the game. I could honestly see a Jags Vs Rams Superbowl. Both with great defenses and running games.

He learned from his mistakes last year coach did not play conservatively like last year he was aggressive all game lawn if Jackson do that the rest of the year oh my God

Forgot to mention this yesterday, I know Lunchbox did....but Fitzmagic always makes me laugh. Somehow the guy always finds a job as a backup and then plays just good enough to end the career of the starter ahead of him.

I remember playing Madden 08 the other day and the only QB's in that game, still in the league are like Brady, Brees, Eli, Big Ben, Rivers.....and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Archived