Vapor's WWE Quick Drawings

Vapor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are awesome. Some are much more lifelike and accurate than others, but the ones that are off, are at least really comical and interesting none the less.

ADR looks like Mitt Romney. Ya know, I never believed Romeny had latin roots before either, I thought that was just some nonsense he made up to attract a latino vote, but after seeing that sketch of Alberto, I'm a Boliever.

Speaking of Bo, that is the most hilarious and devious looking thing imaginable. That Bo Dallas sketch is just bizarre man. It's like looking at a trainwreck, you can't look away.

Luke Harper is spot on though, that is just perfectly captured. You should do in that sketch in a faded red and blue look like that stupid Obama poster that everyone went crazy about. Do one for Bray like that too. Wyatt / Harper 2016. I'd vote for them!

The thing is that most of the drawings are from 2013 and 2014 when I just did a piece in five minutes with not much or any attention to detail or accuracy. Now I'm putting much more work into them, but still trying to keep the fun factor. They're still pretty fast to make, though, if the inspiration's there.

ADR's actually the first one I ever made, and probably one of the worst. Bo even scares me. I'm really proud of Harper, that one's a great piece.

Thanks for the compliments, dude ;)

I really like the Lesnar one. This is one of my favorite threads in this section.

I like it a lot too and it was fun to draw. Glad to hear you like this thread.

Draw Edge and I promise to use it as my avatar. I love this thread!

Well god damn, that's a promise. Edge is next, then.

There should be a month where we all have these as avatars, like we did Pokemon years ago

That would be awesome on a whole new level.

YES EDGE!

screw Alter, I'll use it as my avy

Actually... mind drawing Rollins after the Edge one? I'll use that.

No problem. Edge first and then Rollins... or you could just use the Brock one since you're such a big fan :D

EDIT: Added an upcoming drawings section to OP.

Lol, I might :P

Actually, just remembered I have to keep Lesnar in my avy as part of a bet for a month, so you can either hold off on Rollins for the time being or someone else can avy it when you're done (I'm sure Kirky would love to :hqhq:). I'll use it after I've served my time with Brock. :lol:

Archived