Anyone else think CAF may be gone?

Last Ride 123

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way the mode is at the moment I'm not exactly sure it'd be a loss anyway. It's half done right now imo and could do with an overhaul, but that maybe saved for the next gen games anyway

I agree. I always thought it was super choppy. I wouldnt mind if it was replaces or removed. The only way id want it in is if there were no glitches that don't allow you to pin them afterwards.

I dunno, i'd be pretty gutted if it was gone tbh. I always make a couple. If you string the right animations together, it can be quite good.

My problem was always the fact you couldn't do the bloody moves through tables. That always annoyed the hell out of me.

Nah...I bet it will still be there. The lack of achievements is just because they haven't added anything new, IMO. If memory serves me right, the past few games had achievements for it because it was completely new in the one game, and they added new positions to the next one. They had achievements because they wanted you to try the new stuff. If they didn't add anything new, then they probably don't want to highlight the feature...but it will still be there.

Nah...I bet it will still be there. The lack of achievements is just because they haven't added anything new, IMO. If memory serves me right, the past few games had achievements for it because it was completely new in the one game, and they added new positions to the next one. They had achievements because they wanted you to try the new stuff. If they didn't add anything new, then they probably don't want to highlight the feature...but it will still be there.

Good point. It would suck if they just left it the same..cant say I'll use it at all.

They should just take it out, it was shit anyways.

no way, it's only shit for top rope moves. but you can make some awesome standing finishers that look devastating.

The most finishers i saw people make looked like it got botched and then they recovered in the middle of the move.

We'll still get it, but I doubt there will be any new animations or positions in it. I can only hope that WWEGames with 2K have planned to so something about the mode in the games to come.

Fact: Any finisher with more than 3 parts becomes a terrible finisher. It either becomes a well built but horribly slow finisher, or a quick cluster#### finisher.

Archived