Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how unpopular this opinion is, but when I watched Bale's batman movies, I thought that Batman Begins was better than The Dark Knight Rises. My favorite one being The Dark Knight, obviously.

I certainly agree with that. Mainly because I've always preferred Scarecrow over Bane, he's also one of the main reasons I love Arkham Knight so much.

My ranking of the MCU movies thus far...

1. Iron Man

2. Guardians Of The Galaxy

3. Winter Soldier

4. Iron Man 3

5. Age Of Ultron

6. Avengers

7. The Incredible Hulk

8. Iron Man 2

9. Thor

10. The First Avenger

11. The Dark World (I fell asleep watching this movie so maybe I need to rewatch it, I remember finding it quite tedious)

Ranking these movies just made me realize how good they are, with the possible exception of The Dark World. The First Avenger is a 70/100 movie for me.

I'll never understand Adam Sandler. His movies are awful. Beyond awful. The one where he's Bobby Boushay(?) was funny, as was Happy Gilmore. Everything else has been complete shit. Except for Punch Drunk Love. Probably one of the most underrated movies out there.

Billy Madison is the GOAT Adam Sandler movie and one of the best comedies of the 90s

Adam Sandler's movie isn't as bad as people think.

'Batman & Robin' is the WORST comic book movie of all time.

Yeah, they are.

Nahh. I think that goes to Catwoman.

Adam Sandler's movie isn't as bad as people

No they really are pretty shitty for the most part. He was amazing up until I'd say about 2004, Funny People being the exception.

I'd say earlier to be honest. Then again I've never really found him funny at all.

His early 2000s work isn't on par with his 90s stuff, but at least they were still movies with characters and plots and not Adam Sandler going on vacations with his friends for an hour and half.

Fair point. And true.

I'll never understand Adam Sandler. His movies are awful. Beyond awful. The one where he's Bobby Boushay(?) was funny, as was Happy Gilmore. Everything else has been complete shit. Except for Punch Drunk Love. Probably one of the most underrated movies out there.

I don't consider Punch Drunk Love an Adam Sandler movie; it's a Paul Thomas Anderson movie. Regardless, you're right... it's underrated.

I don't remember the name but I really liked the Sandler movie with Jack Nicholson. Granted, I usually like everything Nicholson stars in, so there's that.

Ah. Anger Management. Most Adam Sandler characters perfectly represented in a single film.

I liked Click. Surprised nobody's mentioned it yet.

Archived