Early Predictions for WWE2K19 Roster

JustsomeNUGGET

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they have Chyna cause due to her feud with Jeff Jarrett.

Hurricane Who should be on the cover of WWE 2K19?

I think it should be a female.

I wouldn't mind Sasha, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte sharing the cover together if not Ronda alone.

I hope they have Chyna cause due to her feud with Jeff Jarrett.

Hurricane Who should be on the cover of WWE 2K19?

I think it should be a female.

I wouldn't mind Sasha, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte sharing the cover together if not Ronda alone.

Would probably have to be an alternate cover. If it were the main and only cover, guarantee you'll hear a shitload of people complain about PC culture and whatever else.

4 superstars who won't be in 2K19.

Darren Young

Enzo Amore

Rich Swann

Sawyer Fulton

Don't forget about Emma and Summer, shame specially Emma I like to use her and I just like her anyway.

Good roster predictions. Would like to also see Molly Holly and Michelle McCool since they were in the Womens Royal Rumble match along with the Kelly Kellys, Torrie Wilsons and Vickie Guerreros. Current Trish and Lita would be a nice change as well.

Possibly include Layla to go along with Michelle for that fan base and Eve Torres since she's an ambassador for the WWE I believe.

I'd love any former Girlie back in the game. I mean, if I download any past people it usually is the girls and CM Punk. Depends on the game though.

I would so want Layla back, I yearn for her since she's been out of the game.

I'd like her to work with Michelle too and that'd be wicked. And because I made these over the top outfits because she has acted over the top before with the dancing champ phase and all. :laugh:

I'd like Eve in again too.

• 1 month later...

Pre order predictions: Hogan, Bruno, Ronda, or CM Punk (wishful thinking)

Long as Bobby Lashley, Batista, and Goldberg are in the game I'm sold. Crazy thing is I never played or owned WWE2K18. Just felt like with Caws there was no need unless someone here can tell me if they improve anything compared to 2K17.

i think we will get a

nxt dlc pack based on ec3,ricochet,war machine+1-2 :)

my preorder prediction are lashley or rey mysterio:)

a legend dlc based on the hof is not bad too.. thinking of double j and the dudleys

the others i think will all be on disc all the main roster members + nxt members like adam cole,strong etc...

i am not sure about new legends or something ike this but i would love to see a hbk,undertaker or hulk hogan(wwf-wcw-wwe)

dlc :)

That logic is as busted as that of the people who actually wouldn't buy a game with a girl on the cover.

Archived