Ricochet, War Machine, & Candice LeRae sign with WWE

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Them calling him 'Trevor "Ricochet" Mann' makes me think they'll change his name.

Sweet! Hopefully he debuts at the Rumble and has a few cool spots.

If he was going to debut at the Rumble I doubt they would've announced his signing like this. Seems to me like he's NXT bound.

They better not change his name, but I could see it happening as WWE likes to have their own versions of shit.

Yeah, I know hes most likely going to NXT, but he could still do a one-off at the Rumble. Like Dillinger a couple years back.

The article says he's joined the PC and their NXT account shared the story so yeah lol. About time.

Them calling him 'Trevor "Ricochet" Mann' makes me think they'll change his name.

If he was going to debut at the Rumble I doubt they would've announced his signing like this. Seems to me like he's NXT bound.

Why would a cruiserweight MF Like him be in the RR?

They better not change his name, but I could see it happening as WWE likes to have their own versions of shit.

Yeah, I know hes most likely going to NXT, but he could still do a one-off at the Rumble. Like Dillinger a couple years back.

The article says he's joined the PC and their NXT account shared the story so yeah lol. About time.

Cruiserweight MF Like him? Lmao apparently you dont know who Richochet is. He has more than a good enough reason to be in for a couple cool spots. Better him, than a waste of space like Miztourage, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder, Ascension, Slater & Rhyno, and many other jobber guys whose careers are going nowhere.

Cruiserweight MF Like him? Lmao apparently you dont know who Richochet is. He has more than a good enough reason to be in for a couple cool spots. Better him, than a waste of space like Miztourage, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder, Ascension, Slater & Rhyno, and many other jobber guys whose careers are going nowhere.

Screw you. There is plenty of talent in that list who could really benefit from a good showing in the Rumble. Why not work with what you already have instead of going for a guy who can just do a fancy flip or two?

I know who the hell who Ricochet is,I'm saying Why would WWE waste a rumble slot on this small brown guy who nobody knows (Unless you're a hardcore fan) due to being an indy worker who's never been exposed to the actual Mainstream audience?

I know who the hell who Ricochet is,I'm saying Why would WWE waste a rumble slot on this small brown guy who nobody knows (Unless you're a hardcore fan) due to being an indy worker who's never been exposed to the actual Mainstream audience?

Idk, maybe the fact that he has a higher upside than a lot of the people who would probably take his slot? Come on, use common sense.

I dont even watch indie wrestling, or consider myself a hardcore fan, but I still quite a few top name guys out there (like Ricochet). Youre argument that no one knows him or cares about him, except a select few. is asinine. Im sure most your favorites were people nobody knew at one point, but WWE put them in roles and spots to become known.

Screw you. There is plenty of talent in that list who could really benefit from a good showing in the Rumble. Why not work with what you already have instead of going for a guy who can just do a fancy flip or two?

Shouldve known youd get butt hurt over that list. Im sorry the guys you like the most on in the bottom of the barrel. I like a few of the guys in that list (Ryder, Miztourage, and Ascension) but to say theyd be a better spot in the Rumble over someone like Ricochet, is being blind. All the guys I listed, are literally going nowhere, and have flopped (for one reason or another), and WWE is not going to give them a good showing. Theyd be fodder for the Big Powerhouses or Main Event players to eliminate quickly to look strong. If thats the case, might as well put Ricochet in, have him do a few cool spots, get some exposure, and then when (and if) he goes to NXT, maybe that will attract some more of the casual fans to tune in for him.

Idk, maybe the fact that he has a higher upside than a lot of the people who would probably take his slot? Come on, use common sense.

I dont even watch indie wrestling, or consider myself a hardcore fan, but I still quite a few top name guys out there (like Ricochet). Youre argument that no one knows him or cares about him, except a select few. is asinine. Im sure most your favorites were people nobody knew at one point, but WWE put them in roles and spots to become known.

*Indie Higher-upside* never said no one cares i said basically he's not a big enough name (Name wise) to be put in that type of position. Think it would be an insult/Waste

*Indie Higher-upside* never said no one cares i said basically he's not a big enough name (Name wise) to be put in that type of position

How is he not a big name? Just because you may not know him, doesnt mean no one else does? He was one of the biggest names on the Indie scene, which again, even most casuals know of him. That argument isnt valid, either.

*Indie Higher-upside* never said no one cares i said basically he's not a big enough name (Name wise) to be put in that type of position

How is he not a big name? Just because you may not know him, doesnt mean no one else does? He was one of the biggest names on the Indie scene, which again, even most casuals know of him. That argument isnt valid, either.

He has to be on a Major level type scene to be a name.

Indie scene Doesn't really count,it's a big difference actually.

He has to be on a Major level type scene to be a name.

Indie scene Doesn't really count,it's a big difference actually.

Styles of wrestling are different, yes, but star power (i.e. name power/recognition) is not. Lmao what youre saying doesnt make ANY sense, but whatever floats your boat pal. Im done with this discussion.

Archived