Patch?

Raddad88

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going through caw mode with another caw who has a jacket on and i'm still not seeing any spikey pads or messed up logos. Out of curiosity, did you guys make sure to exit the game completely after you finished downloading and installing the patch?

eh, check out the images on this page

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4345181-PS4-Patch-01-03/page4

it's usually a combination of parts that does the trick. would be helpful to know what they are.

That's really weird, I cannot seem to replicate them at all.

I'm going through caw mode with another caw who has a jacket on and i'm still not seeing any spikey pads or messed up logos. Out of curiosity, did you guys make sure to exit the game completely after you finished downloading and installing the patch?

it's usually a combination of parts that does the trick. would be helpful to know what they are.

Try putting on AJ's entrance jacket.

Try putting on AJ's entrance jacket.

I did indeed try that and still couldn't get the glitch. This is really weird.

Resiliency seems to be fixed.

Kurt Angle '01 doing the Angle Slam to Stone Cold added to the main menu.

it's fixed. pin escape logic was also tuned. i highly recommend people adjust pin escape ratings & resiliency ability to find what works best (start w/o resiliency and then add resiliency to make people better)

pin escape ranges

90 - 100

80 - 89

70 - 79

55 - 69

0 - 54

Could just be me, but before the patch I noticed that caws don't start sweating until way later than in-game superstars, but now they do. It's really nice, I love the sweat system.

Thank god the patch fixed Ciampa's corner running knee finisher, that move looks so damn sick, would also be a great move to give to Nakamura.

Oh wow, didn't think of giving it to Naka. Probably gonna replace Strong Style Knee Strike with that

Thank god the patch fixed Ciampa's corner running knee finisher, that move looks so damn sick, would also be a great move to give to Nakamura.

What was wrong with it? I didn't notice any issue when I used it but I haven't used Ciampa too much.

What was wrong with it? I didn't notice any issue when I used it but I haven't used Ciampa too much.

It just wasn't connecting, it seemed to miss everytime, same with Gargano's corner kick and one of the other corner superkicks.

It just wasn't connecting, it seemed to miss everytime, same with Gargano's corner kick and one of the other corner superkicks.

huh, guess I got really lucky with the sliding kick.

Also i noticed they fixed the powerbomb/boston crab combo, before after the A.I transitioned into the crab after you kicked out of the powerbomb they wouldn't put up a fight in the submission mini game, now they actually try and make you tap.

Also i think this is new, A.I now do wakeup taunts in the middle of the ring, before i think they only done then from the middle rope and top rope or whenever they had a finisher.

Could someone please download either my Io Shirai or Rosa Mendes and let me know if their logos still dissappear or are misplaced or if they are looking fine now? :(

I read that such a fix is not in the patch notes but maybe it works now anyway?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Could someone please download either my Io Shirai or Rosa Mendes and let me know if their logos still dissappear or are misplaced or if they are looking fine now? :(

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sorry for linking to smacktalks, but this got sent to me as a possible cause by someone just now.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68244-do-not-delete-your-incoming-logos-in-image-manager/

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sorry for linking to smacktalks, but this got sent to me as a possible cause by someone just now.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68244-do-not-delete-your-incoming-logos-in-image-manager/

He's a great detective. It may be worth making a whole seperate topic here for this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

He's a great detective. It may be worth making a whole seperate topic here for this.

I did in the misc caws section, but I very well might ask that it be moved to the main 2K18 section if it's got enough interest.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I did in the misc caws section, but I very well might ask that it be moved to the main 2K18 section if it's got enough interest.

I'm gonna ask it gets moved here just so it gets more attention.

Archived