Patch?

Raddad88

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they do it just infrequent. mostly for finishers.

I was in a match when I posted that, where Cena hit three AAs and didn't use his pin combo... immediately after I posted it, he hit a fourth and used it. :lol:

WVIP was correct, you can indeed add women to stables in universe mode now. BUT, the woman must be in one of the non-tag team member slots (if tag team is male) or the male must be there if the tag team is female. Cannot have a man and a woman in the tag team partner slots.

Now they just gotta add the ability to assign managers in Universe mode and we're set. :shift:

"You need to install the latest patch to access Online features or PlayStation Store. To install the latest patch, please close your application and relaunch it."

Sheesh, is there some trick to this, been closing and relaunching for the last 20 minutes since I heard about the patch but my machine doesn't seem to know there's a patch to download.

"You need to install the latest patch to access Online features or PlayStation Store. To install the latest patch, please close your application and relaunch it."

Sheesh, is there some trick to this, been closing and relaunching for the last 20 minutes since I heard about the patch but my machine doesn't seem to know there's a patch to download.

Nevermind, turns out I needed to free up some space before the download could begin...

which is a little odd since I have tons of free space but I deleted a couple screen grabs and the process began.

One thing I noticed is that the AI still doesn't use it's pin combos unfortunately, for some weird reason.

Will this be adressed in another upcoming patch?

Another thing, I still noticed that Strong Strikes Combo's in the corner don't work most of the time, even after the newest patch.

Try Steve Austin's corner Mudhole Stomps( the standing version). It took me several tries to get it to work properly. It like the game doesn't read the animation correctly when the move first starts. This actually happens with most of the corner strike combos(standing)

One thing I noticed is that the AI still doesn't use it's pin combos unfortunately, for some weird reason.

Will this be adressed in another upcoming patch?

Another thing, I still noticed that Strong Strikes Combo's in the corner don't work most of the time, even after the newest patch.

Try Steve Austin's corner Mudhole Stomps( the standing version). It took me several tries to get it to work properly. It like the game doesn't read the animation correctly when the move first starts. This actually happens with most of the corner strike combos(standing)

I still have not been able to reproduce the corner issue even using people suggested. Are you sure contact is being made? Can you capture a video?

Did you guys fix the bug where moves were removed?? :|

If they were removed by mistake but there are few instances of that occurring.

It was a joke, I'm pretty sure there's no bug regarding to that, if any. I'm just very irked that you're taking out moves. Why is that?

Unless, certain moves are limited based on weight class? Like, a heavywieght can't use dropkick as a strike?

Archived