Wwe2k18 poll game mode

T.JnWo4life

Poll to see how ppl play the game what mode do you use most  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What mode do you play must, plus if gm mode is in would that be your pick?

• My career
    • Universe
    • Exhibition
    • Gm mode
    • Hall of fame showcase
    • Creating caws etc
    • Old style 1/2 year road to wrestlemaina voice acted storyline
    • Road to glory

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever anyone does with the game is brill, to create is an art form , I have made a few in the past and does take a long time and is fully enjoyable, and is nice to see others all over the world download comment etc and there is a leader bored for creators or at least there was on these games

This site is caws.ws after all, I believe it's always been mainly about what gamers have created

Muiltplayer gm mode would be awesome , think you could do 2 player in the old games , using 2 controls and sometimes was just a way for me 1 player to run 2 shows

Gm mode is just like universe however contracts , trading stars, signing free agents , keeping moral high, dealing with inguries

And above all trying to put on the best show and ppv possible , tho in the past games it did feel a little hard in my view

Tbh if I had the skills of the best caw makers I would be doing that all day long till all slots filled then play the game with an epic universe

Who is hoping for as last year when we can make managers into caws playable in ring like million dollar man etc was a bug in game to outperform benefit that I believe was fixed but you could still download what ppl had uploaded b4 hand , sort of like the mask bug thing lol

@the WCW mark

Game play hasn't been that bad, better than super fast like smackdown games, better than the mortal combat style

Close to the n64 days , wcw vs the world, wcw/nWo revenge , WWF no mercy

In order to keep a large move set in we can't have arcade style gameplay with simple 1/2 button mashing as of the classic WWF games in bars or arcades years ago,

Or in your view what was your perfect game for gameplay!?

The best games in terms of gameplay (and controls) were SmackDown 2: Know Your Role, SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth, and SmackDown: Here Comes the Pain.

naaaaah. Half of the time moves would either not connect or trigger cutscenes. Not to mention all the no selling

With the huge of all this dlc coming out , please keep voting guys, also who from the announced dlc has got you pumped and for what modes

I.e. Ruby for universe hardyz for exhibition tag matches

Larz for online

Rock n roll for creating funky attires etc

Would love to get more than 100 votes b4 the games out at the very least guys

Def universe mode, but as others have stated, it can get very tiresome and boring. I tend to spend much of my time creating caws and then never really spending but a few in-games months playing universe mode. I don't think I've played a whole-in-game year in that mode in a actual real life years, lol. I just get bored.

A few weeks ago, someone posted asking which game had the best universe mode, I'd def have to say wwe 12, mainly because of the cutscenes, that is the main problem with the mode, now, not enough if any cut scenes, and why I become so bored with it. I need some visuals, I just can't get into all that much, by making things up in my head. lol

Pumped for Universe mode

After the dlc been dropped it adds guys to diff rosters etc

Just excited to see the changes hoping can't turn brand split on or off as would like stars on more than one show tbh

They have talked about loads of work going into this mode better rivalries not just one on one all month

And adding or cutscenes

So keep voting and remember to check back on release day see how things stand, then one games been out one month we can post this with improvements list right to 2kgames million times over so they get the point of what needs to be done

All the moaning about dlc maybe should of had that as a game mode , I only play it if we have 30 dlc characters lol

So close to release day unless modes built in to game like a showcase then nothing like that this year , also no news for gm mode so maybe not coming and career mode don't think it will b voice acted just text, so nothing like road to wrestlemania

No news on caws limit hoping still 100 or more but have my worries

Keep voting , not even 100 votes this is weak sauce

I've never really got hooked on my career mode, not enough freedom and seems to feel flat, nothing really going on and promos at best are boring , do t even waste time reading it all, if was voice acted would feel so much more enjoyable

Also takes too long to unlock all the moves etc and I dunno nothing feels that exciting

Theres tens of thousands of people viewing the forums who never register. Ironically, Im that way with Reddit. Lol. The stuff you post on here and/or Smacktalks gets crazy downloads if its good, so you know theres eyes on us. I usually skip over poll topics too. Lol

I said creating stuff, as all I do is watch matches and create movesets, then test them before uploading. Sometimes I'll play universe, but not regularly. If I want to play a game, I'll pop in Witcher, Shadow of Mordor or a new release. Playing matches in this game gets boring for me quickly, and isn't as fun, especially with a mediocre AI.

I said creating stuff, as all I do is watch matches and create movesets, then test them before uploading. Sometimes I'll play universe, but not regularly. If I want to play a game, I'll pop in Witcher, Shadow of Mordor or a new release. Playing matches in this game gets boring for me quickly, and isn't as fun, especially with a mediocre AI.

Thats a shame your on PlayStation then Xbox one need caws makers badly bro

Thats a shame your on PlayStation then Xbox one need caws makers badly bro

15 more to make 100 can it b done b4 13th 17th game release week, so far my fav mode is still in the lead

Archived