All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I couldn’t believe they (WBD, AEW, whoever) never fixed it. I felt bad for Deeb the most. I couldn’t understand most of what she said.
  3. Oof, no. Do not drag MJF into this crap. It’s like the Jericho Universe. No good would come out of being involved with the Elite. Just let them play with themselves and their buddies. The closing segment was hilariously bad. A group of dorks beating down another dork. It was so fake and awkward. lol
  4. Yesterday
  5. New direction = "getting McMahon out the company" IDK where Ventura would fit exactly in the game, tbh. He is a legend but his frame of relevance to a lot of people is his days behind the commentary desk and as a guest ref in 1999 and a (pretty contentious) period where he held office also in 1999. As a playable legend might be way way way far back to the point a lot of people will say "huh?" But to that I say, I welcome it. Let's get more legends that haven't been the games, ever, in the game. *cough Jumping Bomb Angels in 2k25 please cough*
  6. I don't know what to expect when it comes to MJF. Nor do I really care, tbh. I've never been a huge fan of his. - Could make sense to have the unlikely ally support Tony Khan after dumping on him for all those years. (Definitely a possibility) - Also a possibility that Motor City Machine Guns are brought in as the counter-part to the Bucks in that same angle. Who knows. - Lots of directions to go. If you were building a 1:1 counter-offensive against The Elite, I imagine it could look something like that. MCMG - Young Bucks Ospreay - Okada MJF - Perry (Kenny won't be wrestling, so he doesn't need anyone to oppose him).
  7. @ANTI- Let's crazy talk some wwe2k25 https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/jesse-ventura-says-he-and-wwe-are-talking-again Wwe2k25 dlc??
  8. "Changed the wrestling world" tossed around sometimes in AEW would be fine but just "changed the world" with such conviction is such bullshit and dumb for them! Too hyperbole even for wrestling by faces or heels because not a dent to anyone outside of wrestling and in the wrestling world, many don't give a damn any more. I'm not really sure if Rock was right about wrestling in general being hot again but he said it as a heel and am fine with it and AEW did change the wrestling world in many ways but it's all still a bit of a cringe to me and '"changed the world" is a eye roller and not the fun or good kind
  9. have u thought maybe next makers have different tos then the game
  10. I get all that but I don’t remember it being a problem on past shows from there. Anyway, is there a chance that this angle is what brings back MJF to represent TK against the Elite
  11. It's a small outdoor arena, where the crowd is arranged in amphitheater seating. It's meant more for people to sit quietly and listen to a presentation. It never should have been used as a wrestling venue, and never would have been if not for covid. But now it's a special venue for obvious reasons. I think it's safe to say that the sound doesn't really matter.
  12. The audio was terrible this whole episode
  13. I was seeing how to improve the old strong man persona like simon gotch, aiden english and early 1920s circus style. It suits him this year. I'm still working on attires and finishing up logos also for him. Next one to start on is his partner Hammilton. I used the old Trent seven attire for this year on Potter, seems to fit the look to me.
  14. Logic = The Elite want full control of AEW, not partial control. It's about as basic a story as you can write. Khan can't fire the Bucks because they're corporate. They bring in other guys...cause trouble...usurp Khan's power. I don't even know how people aren't following along. It's a power grab. Khan being a kind person and welcoming everyone back isn't the point. The point is that The Elite are mega heels who want to run his show. Perry being back isn't their endgame, he's just another player. He smiled when he hugged Tony because he literally already knew he was coming back, with or without Khan. Then you conveniently have Omega coming back. But he doesn't come back as a babyface, he comes back as heel and joins with The Elite. He can be an onscreen character without doing any heavy-lifting. He'll cut a promo about how he chose to return now because The Elite got rid of Tony, etc. We're getting a full-powered heel Elite with all the components. Kenny the Cleaner. And people still aren't seeing the vision. Lol. Wrestling fans really do miss the most blatant shit. Too many years of watching uninspired bullshit on WWE made people forget what quality storytelling actually looks like. Lol - This is basically setting up to be the NWO takeover of WCW...but, it's Elite taking over AEW.
  15. Jack with the baldy . My guy was the only bald person on the whole roster until now lol
  16. I've got all the main people. Anyone else is extra. Might throw Leona Valdez back in the mix down the line. But I am good, i got 5 roster people left that are still incoming. Otherwise we are set. Appreciate you fumbles. Peep the show when you get a chance.
  17. Where's the logic with the latest desperation booking? Okada been given a multimillion dollar contract and quickly had a title match by TK The Bucks recently got a huge raise,kept theire paper EVP titles and have gotten to do whetever they want so far in aew Jack Perry is the only one that could be made a case for. But Tony didn't fire him when he should. Where's the heat? What's the payoff?
  18. Yeah,it was removed for whatever reason Then people started spectulating..
  19. Yo, champions are protected. Is this.. logic?
  20. WWE Draft 2024 Rules On SmackDown there will be four rounds, 16 total picks On Raw there will be six rounds, 24 total picks Champions on each brand are protected Women's Tag Team Champions are eligible SmackDown will pick first on Friday Raw will pick first on Monday Rosters lock Monday, May 6th * = switched brands (Raw to SmackDown/vice versa) * = called up from NXT Night 1: Friday Night SmackDown - 26th April 2024 Night 2: Monday Night Raw - 29th April 2024 Feel free to make predictions until the Draft is over!
  1. Load more activity