Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

Thinking about it, what really sucks about Orton/Edge is we were exctied about all the dudes hes never faced before like Owens, Styles, Sami etc and its been months and hes still *censored*ing with Orton and only Orton.

Lashley just gonna take the US title, huh? Lol

Rey looks sick with the one eye.

Dominick still got that little boy voice lol

Edited by Fight Me.

hmmm not sure about Sasha going for the RAW title. 

I guess her being Woman's Tag Champ gives her permission, so I will allow it this time. 🤭

I fear that she will win and when we get Bayley vs Sasha for the united title, but surley they aint that dumb right? 

1 minute ago, Jmerc said:

hmmm not sure about Sasha going for the RAW title. 

I guess her being Woman's Tag Champ gives her permission, so I will allow it this time. 🤭

I fear that she will win and when we get Bayley vs Sasha for the united title, but surley they aint that dumb right? 

Could just be a double title match like when Becky won em lol

I like Ziggler but what the *Censored*, a WWE Championship match despite the fact that he's been *censored*ing irrelevant for the longest time? :lol: Glad he's getting his chance though. Don't want him to win (not that I expect him to) but he can hopefully be more of a stay in the main event than he's been in recent years.

They really ought to come up with a valid explanation for Sasha being allowed to compete for the RAW Women's Championship. Only the tag titles are cross-branded so I'm not sure how this is happening but nevertheless, should be a great match between her and Asuka.

Glad about Charlotte feuding with Nia. Two ladies that really need to stay the *Censored* away from the title picture for very different reasons going against each other. Fingers crossed Charlotte comes out of this without picking up an injury though.

Rollins & Co. vs. Mysterio & Co. is my favorite thing going right now. Such a good feud. I think we'll see Rollins vs. Mysterio at Extreme Rules with Rollins winning and Dominic going to the dark side during or after that match.

Can we stop trying to make Dolph  Ziggler happen? He’s not going to happen. Drew doesn’t benefit from beating Dolph. Lol

Funny seeing Taker and Chuck Palumbo exchange left and rights in the 2008 Rumble knowing Palumbo was in a storyline with Taker’s future wife :hqhq:

also funny considering what Chuck’s gimmick was 

11 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I think the story's there tbh lol

Story is definitely there. Can’t even lie. It’s just Ziggler, ain’t winning shit. So I can’t fully invest Lls 

3 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

I hated that Ziggler & Kofi feud last year. Ugh. 

I honestly don't recall this :lol:

44 minutes ago, Crazy. said:

I honestly don't recall this :lol:

"IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!"