WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As noted earlier this week, Mustafa Ali is being moved to WWE RAW from SmackDown and when he returns to action, he will be on the red brand.

The Wrestling Observer reports this week that WWE did have plans for Ali to be revealed as the mystery hacker behind the recent segments seen on TV.

There’s no word what this means for the future of the mystery storyline, or Ali’s status, but it looks as if the mystery man storyline has been dropped. The Twitter account for the hacker, at @TheMessageWWE, has been quiet for a few weeks now and the storyline hasn’t been featured on WWE TV as of late.

It’s always possible that another person is selected as the one behind the hacker storyline, but all signs point to it being dropped.

Ali is still listed as a member of the SmackDown roster as of this writing. There’s no word yet on when they plan on bringing him to RAW, but we will keep you updated.

2 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

As noted earlier this week, Mustafa Ali is being moved to WWE RAW from SmackDown and when he returns to action, he will be on the red brand.

The Wrestling Observer reports this week that WWE did have plans for Ali to be revealed as the mystery hacker behind the recent segments seen on TV.

There’s no word what this means for the future of the mystery storyline, or Ali’s status, but it looks as if the mystery man storyline has been dropped. The Twitter account for the hacker, at @TheMessageWWE, has been quiet for a few weeks now and the storyline hasn’t been featured on WWE TV as of late.

It’s always possible that another person is selected as the one behind the hacker storyline, but all signs point to it being dropped.

Ali is still listed as a member of the SmackDown roster as of this writing. There’s no word yet on when they plan on bringing him to RAW, but we will keep you updated.

Stupid shit like this among a laundry list of other reasons make me question why I still watch this company. 

Apparently, Ziggler is moving to RAW (as trade for Styles to Smackdown)

Dolph Ziggler is reportedly headed back to the WWE RAW roster.

WWE reportedly has plans to move Ziggler back to RAW as a part of the "trade" that brought new WWE Intercontinental Champion AJ Styles to SmackDown, according to @Wrestlevotes.

AJ was moved back to the blue brand in late May and WWE noted then that the red brand would receive a future pick in exchange.

There's no word yet on when Ziggler will be back on RAW, but we will keep you updated.

Ziggler has been on SmackDown since the fall of 2019.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/06/dolph-ziggler-reportedly-moving-back-to-wwe-raw-671592/

Whatever happened to Robert Roode? Just fell off the face of the Earth once Ziggler started feuding with Otis. And now they're broken up like nothing lol

I think Roode's not able to travel because of the pandemic.

Speaking of falling off the face of the Earth, whatever happened to Ricochet? I know he appears on Main Event but why's he not been on RAW in some time? It isn't like he was filler either lol

Oh, he still lives in Canada? Didn't think of that.

And yeah, it seemed like they had plans for Rico/Ceddy and then they took those Ls from the Viking Raiders and even TMDK. Speaking of TMDK, they really had MVP with them for like a week before moving on to Lashley lmao

Just now, Jmerc said:

I really only tuned in for Riddle and now he is probably not going to show. Doh!

Could be wrong, but I don't think this show is live.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived