WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should really hold a poll between the wrestlers before debuting a new title design. I remember I think Hurricane shared that DX were showing off the penny tag titles backstage like 6 months before they officially debuted it. Everyone thought it was hideous, but they debuted it anyway. Wtf?

The CHAMPION font looks straight from the 2013 WWE title with the scratch logo before they debuted the Network logo one lol Maybe someone made it in 2K and thought it looked good lmao

Just now, Fight Me. said:

They should really hold a poll between the wrestlers before debuting a new title design. I remember I think Hurricane shared that DX were showing off the penny tag titles backstage like 6 months before they officially debuted it. Everyone thought it was hideous, but they debuted it anyway. Wtf?

I was thinking the same. Like show the old design and the new design and ask which one would rather hold. If more then 50% say the old one. Try a different design. You should always try to out do the last title and while it isn't as bad as I originally thought. The old one still is better to me.

Just now, Fight Me. said:

The CHAMPION font looks straight from the 2013 WWE title with the scratch logo before they debuted the Network logo one lol Maybe someone made it in 2K and thought it looked good lmao

They definitely got the giant champion from that. 

The ref didn't have to give the title to MVP tho lol

Remember last year when Ceddy should've definitely been next in line after AJ? Lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived