Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

It's not really the writers though is it? It's Vince calling the shots. Former writers have all come forward about having ideas shot down/rewrites demanded hours before the show. It sounds like an incredibly toxic work environment.

It's all Vince and Bruce Prichard basically. Not sure if Bruce really thinks this stuff is any good as well, but he's known Vince the longest and definitely knows what he likes and wants to hear.

I think Bruce gets a bad rap. He knows when to push Vince and when not to. If Vince wants to go with something and that’s final, Bruce does his best to make it work. I know he is seen as a yes man but going with what your boss decides does not make you a yes man

Nah, the dialogue is still bad regardless of Vince's influence. Vince is number 1 reason why the creative is not as good as it should be, but the writers have some responsibility for bad creative, too.

On 4/13/2021 at 6:20 AM, Kman said:

Sooo... I can continue to skip Raw then? 

Yeah I’m doing the same tbh. Was watching the past few weeks to see the build for wrestlemania because I was going but even that’s been awful. Legitimately nothing to be excited about Raw anymore. 

I still listen to like 4-5 wrestling podcasts so I stay up to date though. 

i’m already digging Pat so far. he used to do Takeover pre-show matches too right? 

6 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i’m already digging Pat so far. he used to do Takeover pre-show matches too right? 

Not matches, but the panels.

He did do commentary on SD once before....supporting Adam Cole. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

ok Cesaro vs Jey is cool too. rather they not blow the Cesaro/Reigns load too quick anyway

i’m sorry to anybody from Quebec in here but bro the way he says “against” is so funny

Edited by EJ!