Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Generations said:

I don't know why this matters...but it's 270k likes to 3.3k dislikes. Which is overwhelmingly positive (why wouldn't it be?) Lol.

Oh I was just curious. I knew it would have a ton of likes and positive buzz still going after that many views. Doesn't matter but I just like these numbers 

Honestly, I want a team of Hangman Page and Adam Cole. Two former Bullet Club boys. Similar look and build. Both Adams (Lol).

Cole could easily rock a nickname like 'Outlaw' Adam Cole...or 'Crackshot' Adam Cole.

Just throw a couple buffalo rifle sounds in front of "Something for You". (And yes, I'm hoping they get the rights to that song). 

I don’t care about ratings much but if they couldn't beat Raw with Punk's debut then will they ever? Raw doesn't deserve to be the most dominant in ratings but well at least they beat Smackdown now and it'll be interesting if they retain strong ratings for Dynamite as Punk debuts there and then following weeks

Maybe they wont beat Raw this year, next year or in 3-4 years...but the stones are moving.
While the WWE loses fans, AEW gains them...and if they play their cards right, they can open the door to the mainstream and then things will get wild.

I saw a few really bad takes after the ratings came out and im baffled by the stupidity of the most delusional WWE fans.
How in the blue hell can those ratings be a win for the WWE?
Especially, why a win for WWE when AEW is no competition as they claim?

We are talking about the fact that a 3 year old, National Wrestling Promotion is already scratching the viewership numbers of the Global 30+ year Household name in the wrestling business.

Sure the numbers are not even close to beating the best Ratings the WWE once had...but the keyword is "once".
The WWE managed to lose Millions of viewers despite being on top without competition for years.

They barely hold onto their viewers, they have to bring in old timers and accept blood money from Saudi Arabia...and barely stay above AEW.

WWE loses fans every time a former guy comes to AEW. Punk was huge...but he was only the start. Bryan Danielson will be another huge one. Then Adam Cole after that. Ric Flair. Probably Charlotte Flair as well. Bray Wyatt. WWE seems to fail to grasp the concept of actual stars holding the star power. They genuinely believe they can just book a bunch of nonsense with whoever they have and people will stay watching. They treat their product like it's a movie or a sitcom. They will always keep the absolute bottom-feeder fans that will watch any garbage they give them...but they are going to lose tons of fans who will follow those talents.

there’s something poetic about Punk and Cena getting the two biggest pops i have ever hear in my life a month apart from each other. i don’t know what specifically, but it’s special.

do y’all think AEW can start doing stadiums like…now or pretty soon? this fanbase is legit i think they can pack Jacksonville at the very least. 

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

do y’all think AEW can start doing stadiums like…now or pretty soon? this fanbase is legit i think they can pack Jacksonville at the very least. 

They are doing one next month.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived