Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I want to see Jericho vs Punk for the entrances! Although match itself could be good as well and can't remember if they had a match in wwe 

lol they wrestled at wrestlemania dude 

Summerslam being tonight is actually hilarious right now. Like...who even gives a shit? Lol.

Also, I thought it was tomorrow...because, since when does WWE do Saturday shows?

Even with Cena/Reigns and the promise of 2k22 content, I really can't be assed. 

Punk and AEW just blew WWE out of the water.

58 minutes ago, Generations said:

Summerslam being tonight is actually hilarious right now. Like...who even gives a shit? Lol.

Also, I thought it was tomorrow...because, since when does WWE do Saturday shows?

Even with Cena/Reigns and the promise of 2k22 content, I really can't be assed. 

Punk and AEW just blew WWE out of the water.

Vegas told em Saturday or nothing. Big money day for them since the Pacquiao fight is also tonight.

Darby will be Punk's first big match but who should be his first feud? There really is a ton of potential matches for him like CM Punk vs..

Kenny Omega

Adam Page 

Young Bucks

MJF

Pac

Lucha Bros

Jungle Boy

Eddie Kingston

Sting (probably a tag match)

Brian Cage

Scorpio Sky

Powerhouse Hobbs

Ricky Starks

Don't disrespect one half of the Men of the Year. REACH FOR DA SKY. ???

I laugh every time I watch the entrance back whenever Mark Henry says something. People are gonna watch this clip forever and his contributions are "Wooooow" and "Oh sheesh." :lol:

i’m the last person to talk about competition but i saw people saying Vince is gonna put his foot on the gas now but it’s like what the *Censored* could he possibly pull off that can even compare to this? he’s blown every possible load and squandered the majority of them. what is he gonna fast track the Rock’s return? i think i can safely say not enough people will give a damn. i’m not bullshittin when i say the biggest thing he can do to compete is fire Pritchard, Khan and Ace and then announce his own resignation.

47 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i’m the last person to talk about competition but i saw people saying Vince is gonna put his foot on the gas now but it’s like what the *Censored* could he possibly pull off that can even compare to this? he’s blown every possible load and squandered the majority of them. what is he gonna fast track the Rock’s return? i think i can safely say not enough people will give a damn. i’m not bullshittin when i say the biggest thing he can do to compete is fire Pritchard, Khan and Ace and then announce his own resignation.

Thats what i keep thinking about.
What could Vince possibly do to match this hype AEW has built?
Bringing Back Becky? I love her but thats not even close to getting what AEW got here with Punk.
The Rock? Gets a few casuals...but then nothing more.

What does he have that can sell you on the product?
He doesnt even have big stars because he is hellbent on not letting his workers get this big.
Who outside the hardcore fanbase can you sell WWE really?
And i dont mean with luring in celebrities.
Cena and maybe Orton who the more casual base knows...and of course Goldberg.
But outside of those you dont have needle movers.
They lose slowly more and more fans, and they dont seem to care or understand the problem here.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived