Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (8 Wrestlemania attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome titles. The ones on CC are always a little off, whether it be the colors, the font is horrid or it still says WHC on the bottom lol.

One little thing I think would make the tag titles better though, nobody ever does the designs on the strap. I love little details like that lol.

Sorry to post the same again but, can someone leave instructions on how to make this attires be the secondary ones to a wrestler? I tried with Jericho but when I copied it, his attired saved with no logos.

Same thing happened to me with Jericho (and others, but not all)

Sorry to post the same again but, can someone leave instructions on how to make this attires be the secondary ones to a wrestler? I tried with Jericho but when I copied it, his attired saved with no logos.

Open up the caw, then when you come to the finalize section, it asks if you wants to set as alternate attire. Select yes & then save and you're good to go.

Open up the caw, then when you come to the finalize section, it asks if you wants to set as alternate attire. Select yes & then save and you're good to go.

Thank you sir

It's too bad the women's is made based on the WWE title. It looks giant on women like Sasha. Wish they would have given us the women's as a template

I wonder if the sizing can be fixed by using a small strap template. Maybe try applying the US title strap?

Gamevolt would you consider making an updated Revival? No one has made a good updated Revival attire and their default attire is so outdated.

Thats the story for most of the roster, I'd say Seth Rollins & Cena seem the most up to date. Someone like Cesaro has his Summerslam 2015 gear! 2K should only be allowed to scan attires the year the game actually comes out, 2017!

OMG, thank you! The whole time I kept trying to edit the original superstars and clicking Import for the alt. attires. It never showed up right. All we had to do was set the download caw as alt. attire, geez.

This

Hey Gamevolt what about something "new". Do you think you can give us your awesomeness in form of new RAW, Smackdown Live and Cruiserweight Classic arenas?

Plus, a nice, proper CW championship belt would be appreciated. Most seen ones are not completely on spot

Archived