Playable Managers

Really sucks they didn't add Maryse as a manager this year. Hope there's some good ones on CC.

And this is just an idea, but couldn't someone technically take a screenshot of Lana in Edit A Manager mode, and with a little editing upload it as a face capture to CC to get a perfect Lana face for a CAW?

The 11gb patch removed this option

So what if you play your console offline, make them all playable and then sign in and get the patch? would the patch come with installing the game? or perhaps you could delete the patch, play it offline then download it again? I suppose someone will have to test it

The 11gb patch removed this option

So what if you play your console offline, make them all playable and then sign in and get the patch? would the patch come with installing the game? or perhaps you could delete the patch, play it offline then download it again? I suppose someone will have to test it

People tried it I guess. It turns the caw into an alternate attire for that manager. Or it turns the caw into a new manager. One of them I don't know. Like in this case you would two lanas. Hope I'm right about this....

I hope Miss Elizabeth is in this year.

The only Legend managers from 2K16 that returned in 2K17 are Bobby Heenan and Ted DiBiase.

Which is absolute crap. They never should have removed Liz or Sherri

I know its bullshit they removed Liz Ill just be glad when the PC version is released so I can mod in the model of last years Liz to the game.

Archived