Entrance Theme Replacement Thread

Mr155551

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think current gen supports that bruh

It does. You have to make a folder named "music" in the USB and add the songs there. After that, stick the USB in the console and go to media player.

From there, select your USB from the menu and open the music folder you created earlier. The songs will be there, just select one and it'll play in the background during gameplay. You can pause it whenever you want, turn music volume up/down etc.

I dont think current gen supports that bruh

It does. You have to make a folder named "music" in the USB and add the songs there. After that, stick the USB in the console and go to media player.

From there, select your USB from the menu and open the music folder you created earlier. The songs will be there, just select one and it'll play in the background during gameplay. You can pause it whenever you want, turn music volume up/down etc.

They actually removed that feature on PS4, unless there's another way I'm unaware of.

• 4 weeks later...

Found a solid replacement for League Of Nations if you ignore the 'sinister' start of the theme, try 'Ringmaster'.

Think it's the best one I've tried so far for them!

Also, any suggestions for Social Outcasts?

I had the same question myself, but I decided to settle on Heath Slater's theme... which is what I usually do for stables without an obvious choice.

Stable leader - music and Titantron (Music only, if there are 3+ in the stable)

Second member - ribbon display (Tron only, if there are 3+ in the stable)

Third member - ribbon display only

• 1 month later...

Archived