Offical SummerSlam Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy for Rollins. Was so scared about how they'll use him after breaking up the Shield and look at him now.

First ever NXT champion.

First ever NXT alumn to become WWE Champion.

First ever WWE Champion and US Champion.

First ever to Cash in at WrestleMania.

This is why I hate Cena, because his character is just so ...fadsjildsifds that heel's get cheered against him and frankly I have no clue if Stewart and Rollins are face now or super heels or what. I feel so conflicted but again it's because of the Cena factor.

Cena ruins everything he touches.

This is why I hate Cena, because his character is just so ...fadsjildsifds that heel's get cheered against him and frankly I have no clue if Stewart and Rollins are face now or super heels or what. I feel so conflicted but again it's because of the Cena factor.

Dude. With the way they played it off on commentary, John Stewart is clearly a heel.

WHY IS THIS GUY RUINING THE WWE WHC MATCH??????????

He just saved us from yet another shitty Cena reign.
How can anyone enjoy this victory??? maybe it's because I'm from the UK and don't give two sods about celebs getting involved in the WHC match at the second biggest PPV in WWE ...

Love Seth but this is making me wana kill that TV host or whoever he is David Arquette 2000 WCW bullllllllll shit

I agree. I'm just happy Seth won. Actually when the ref got knocked out, I expected Rollins to low blow Cena and follow with a Pedigree. Jon Stewart helping Rollins and just being there felt so weird.

So I'm guessing people who don't mind the Seth/Cena finish can't be from the UK?

What has this John Stewart got to do with wrestling?

Are people outside of the USA meant to know who he is?

where's Vince Russo hiding?

Why couldn't they pull this shit at something other than SUMMERSLAM for gods sake

I want answers hahaha

Archived