Hip Hop Thread

Not impressed with what Eminem said either. The most memorable line was not even about MGK, it was him saying Diddy ordered Tupac's death and I don't think he addressed blackballing MGK over a tweet either.

Right now, MGK is leading. I personally hope Eminem actually responds to Joe Budden, because I have a feeling that could get really, really ugly.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I dunno if this was ever shared here but I feel like I should because the guy put a lot of effort into it and I believe it needs a few more eyes. It's the history of the 50 and Ja beef, a really long watch but if you have the time I'd say it's worth it

https://youtu.be/2rXM_8lI0o4

https://youtu.be/NM7gLe9d8iA

I had completely forgotten(or just never realized) I bought more Ja Rule albums than g-unit albums and this beef is kinda what drove me to buy Blood in My Eye. I had no idea how much blood(pun intended) was actually involved. I just thought the back and forth was fun but mofos really died over this sheeit and it blows my mind really, the sheeit I didnt know behind the scenes that created my entertainment

So I dunno if this was ever shared here but I feel like I should because the guy put a lot of effort into it and I believe it needs a few more eyes. It's the history of the 50 and Ja beef, a really long watch but if you have the time I'd say it's worth it

https://youtu.be/NM7gLe9d8iA

Thank you for this. Finished part 1 and love how this guy makes his videos.

No prob. He did an amazing job, on par with if not better than alot of docs I've seen over time. Haven't taken a look at the other ones yet so I'm not sure if he managed to get to the Jay/Naz amd the Biggie/Pac one, but I expect more of the same thoroughness when he does

• 4 weeks later...

Even if he tells, in a RICO indictment he's looking at 7 years most likely, with that being the most minimum. He's far from a killer, but thats what the rats get in all those mob cases. But it's all bad for him, TMZ now put out a video of him saying he had a price on Tadoe's head. His prisoner ID was leaked when he was transferred, he had a busted lip, so he'd definitely been assaulted. Which in part probably started the transfer.

• 3 weeks later...

Kanye is airing out his issues with Drake and Travis Scott on Twitter after Drake wanted Kanye to give clearance for a sample.

Important points:

- Kanye reiterated that he did not disclose any information to Pusha T about Drake's son

- Kanye paved the way for people like Drake on music, fashion and what not, only to be met with sneak disses

- Sicko Mode had deleted lyrics from Drake, which targeted Kanye's son Saint

- Drake called during the Twitter spree and threatened Kanye apparently, so did Travis Scott

- (this is a stretch but) Kanye might have insinuated Drake got X killed and is responsible for the kid at the Pusha T-concert being in critical condition and 6ix9ine being in jail. That might be a criticism on clout chasing though.

- He blames Travis Scott for allowing Drake to sneak diss him on Sicko Mode

- Kanye said *Censored* Sicko Mode

- Called Drake out for taking shots at Kid Cudi while he was treated for mental health issues

- Said that if something happens to him or his family, Drake is the first suspect. Which is what X said as well before he died.

- mentioned J Prince.

It's interesting because fans of X have been saying that Drake was involved in it and it was just a crazy conspiracy, but now Kanye's tweets basically added a whole lot of fuel to that fire.

Kanye is airing out his issues with Drake and Travis Scott on Twitter after Drake wanted Kanye to give clearance for a sample.

What the hell is even over there? Drake killing X? Huh?

Archived