Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Him and Jay and Nas have been rapping forever. Theyre rich. What more can you really even rap about that hasnt been touched. Im not about to say any of them are washed up.

Jay-Z has reinvented himself time and time again though. He fits in any era. Even Nas changed and updated his sound.

Eminem didn't. Remained the same and his shit doesn't age well at all.

Wait, wtf

No, no, piss off, they can't take Mac Miller man, I don't want this. Not him.

Mac literally one of my top-3 favorite rappers. People say I can't to be dramatic, but I literally can't deal with this. I've seen and been through too much this year.

Youre not being dramatic at all. People dont understand how deep a bond with a music artist is. Shit feels like losing a family member. Sucks for sure. I *censored*ing adored Mac. Definitely cried several times.

I thought y'all were playing. Gat damn he's just a baby, had decades in front of him career-wise and even more in life. Sheeit the bodies keep stacking. This is proof though that tomorrow isn't guaranteed. I gotta peep some of his stuff tonight I've been sleep on him v_v

Mac literally one of my top-3 favorite rappers. People say I can't to be dramatic, but I literally can't deal with this. I've seen and been through too much this year.

Youre not being dramatic at all. People dont understand how deep a bond with a music artist is. Shit feels like losing a family member. Sucks for sure. I *censored*ing adored Mac. Definitely cried several times.
Yeah, I totally get you now when X died.

I still think it's a joke somewhere and that he's back by next week or something. Like that I wake up and I find out he's actually alive or something.

I gotta get home and pay more attention but XD. Man in the interview with Sway he made it sound like he was gonna wait for others first to hit em all at once. That was fun though.

That was pretty bad. Em is so mean. Ay, people were complaining about the beat that Rap Devil's was better. Then another dude said it was Rap Devil's beat backwards. Is that confirmed?

Now I'm starting to wish MGK used Nail in the Coffin's hook on Rap Devil. It's like everything has come full circle, main difference is Benzino was never really anything, Em is GOAT contender. I liked Killshot, inappropriate title but I did like it.

Lyrically I liked it better than Rap Devil, but Killshot's mere existence just backs MGK. "You're the greatest, that's cool. You done good. Fall back, we got this" compared to "I got all da moneez an I rap better" We know. Fall back, Em.

MGK should really call his next sheeit Necromancer, because Em dud kill his career. Now he's got a new one, more eyes on him than he ever had as people wait to see if he'll fire back. This isn't a beef, this is the true Revival... Of MGK

Archived