UncleCreepy Project - Samoa Joe Added.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not. If you guys check SmackTalks, NickBreaker has a fantastic Balor that absolutely wrecks mine. Since I don't think he'll mind, here's some screens with his tags.

Tags: NCO AUDAY NICKBREAKER NXT or DEVITT

2yn1c0n.jpg2afif78.jpg

afc96g.jpg

Oddly enough, the facepaint version they made seems to be not available at the moment. Just the one with his red and original attire.

Anyways, Breeze looks great!

Probably not. If you guys check SmackTalks, NickBreaker has a fantastic Balor that absolutely wrecks mine. Since I don't think he'll mind, here's some screens with his tags.

Tags:

NCO AUDAY NICKBREAKER NXT or DEVITT

2yn1c0n.jpg2afif78.jpg

afc96g.jpg

Oddly enough, the facepaint version they made seems to be not available at the moment. Just the one with his red and original attire.

Anyways, Breeze looks great!

I believe the paint is the alternate attire (at least for the black trunks version).

Edit: Nevermind, I guess the one I'm talking about is the one you said is gone. Weird how CC keeps removing things.

Off topic: there's a Bàlor CAW with his red attire w/newest shirt & Takeover Rival war paint as the alternate. It was made by Killswitch93

On topic: man will you do a Kassius Ohno slot? I know i asked before, just wanna make sure you notice

Just went on CC and i only see the NXT Rival attire, theres no attire with his new shirt in his red trunks. I downloaded the caw and it only has 1 attire.

To be honest, attires aren't my thing, and that's what Kalisto and Sin Cara are almost entirely based around. If you're looking for attires, then Gamevolt is probably the absolute best at them. I'd say ask him, since he has done CAWs before, including a rather recent AJ Styles.

Archived