UncleCreepy Tyler Breeze

cqJVKwQ.png

ECSAyEt.png

dsXQSio.png

WXXQMFs.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the attires must be the Fight attire he used in his recent promos. The other one should be his self portrait 'Guilty'. Its the only shirt he used without using the name Steen anywhere on the shirt. :D both logos are up on the CC tho it should be easy for you to find

@TBBT - You can't change head sizes.

Thanks for the advice guys, I've given it alot of updating and I think it's getting closer and closer with Steen. I'd love to be able to move the eyes closer together and give his beard real definition, but I can't.

Here's him with one attire.

ID37kp8.png

Steen looks freaking awesome!

With Balor i hope you give his trunks and kickpads detail, cause every Balor online just has him in the basic black trunks. Even though Balor's trunks on NXT have this pattern on them with a v like shape on the back.

qosz6c.png

His kickpads/kneepads have the same pattern

jg1gs3.png

I just wanted to make sure since i'm so sick of every Finn Balor caw on CC not having no detail at all on the trunks and kickpads/kneepads.

With Balor i hope you give his trunks and kickpads detail, cause every Balor online just has him in the basic black trunks. Even though Balor's trunks on NXT have this pattern on them with a v like shape on the back.

I just wanted to make sure since i'm so sick of every Finn Balor caw on CC not having no detail at all on the trunks and kickpads/kneepads.

Oh thank you! I see what you mean, sort of like a black snakeskin texture. I'll see what I can do with him. I've taken him from the top post for the time being because he's a very early experiment, but I'll be sure to give him sufficient detail when I get to it. Thank you.

Oh thank you! I see what you mean, sort of like a black snakeskin texture. I'll see what I can do with him. I've taken him from the top post for the time being because he's a very early experiment, but I'll be sure to give him sufficient detail when I get to it. Thank you.

Glad i could help. Yeah its like a black snakeskin texture, no one has even attempted to make an accurate Finn Balor attire on CC with the snakeskin texture on the tights. Can't wait to see how the attire comes out when you work on Finn.

@United - I will update the tape next time I go on, since I forgot this time round.

Been experimenting with a new hair style since despite the first probably fitting best, I don't feel the hair works as nicely as this style. Still, it's a matter of opinion, got an attire with each up at the moment.

PRX15cW.png

Archived