Major TNA Talent Signing Coming Soon?, Officials Not Getting Back to Expiring Contracts

classiq.

Why isn't Del Rio allowed to wrestle on US soil?

WWE sent him a letter in the mail saying he was in breach of contract and that he couldn't wrestle in the U.S. for a year. He said he originally didn't consider taking legal actions due to the incident that lead to his release, but that letter may change his mind. Because to him that's taking away a chance to make money for his family, but I have a good feeling he's probably getting paid nicely in AAA.

for *Censored*'s sake not another "huge" announcement from dixie

Actually this is from a dirt sheet. Dixie hasn't mentioned a single thing about this story (at least publicly to make this story true) and still gets blamed for it.

Fair enough. But I've seen this exact situation play out way too many times for me not to be cynical.

for *Censored*'s sake not another "huge" announcement from dixie

Actually this is from a dirt sheet. Dixie hasn't mentioned a single thing about this story (at least publicly to make this story true) and still gets blamed for it.

Fair enough. But I've seen this exact situation play out way too many times for me not to be cynical.

O dont get me wrong. If this was from Dixie herself Id be all over it. But you cant really blame her for what some dirt sheet is saying. Way for her to start running her mouth and then go after her.

Would love for it to be CM Punk. This would piss a lot of people off for sure but it would probably be a great move for TNA

Including Punk himself

Punk comes off as the kind of guy that would do it just to piss off the fans and then once he got bored he'd leave TNA.

Would love for it to be CM Punk. This would piss a lot of people off for sure but it would probably be a great move for TNA

Including Punk himself

Punk comes off as the kind of guy that would do it just to piss off the fans and then once he got bored he'd leave TNA.

He hates TNA.

Archived