Kurt Angle Turns Down TNA Contract Offer

limitbreak

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrestling is like crack to Kurt and he can't quit. Last pics of him I saw he was in a wheel chair. Does he want to end up like Iron Sheik?

I know Sheiky Baby would love that. When he goes on his rants, Angle is the only guy he ever puts over and refers to as 'the real'.

Angle back in the WWE is what we've all been waiting for. With the likes of Steen, Devitt, and Kenta coming to NXT to join Sami Zayn, I almost wish Angle would have to go through the developmental system. On the main active roster, I'd love to see him go up against Cesaro and of course, Bryan. I think thats the number one dream match for me. But even another match with Cena would be fun to see. They could blow their old stuff out of the water now. As far as the part timers go, I wouldn't feel cheated if Angle never wrestles any of those guys again, even though he had amazing chemistry with Brock and Taker.

Ouh, Angle vs. Cesaro sounds awesome.

Imagine the giant swing reversed into an Ankle Lock.

That's literally not even possible. :lol:

What if Angle sort of lifted himself up as he was being swung so that he had Cesaro in a guillotine. From there, he could easily do an inside cradle to take him to the mat and finally transition into an ankle lock.

Angle always finds a way.

You literally cannot lift yourself up while you're being swung like that. The physics at play don't allow for it. It would be like doing a crunch with 800lbs on your chest. :lol: Not to mention, if Angle did actually manage to lift himself up, it would throw off Cesaro's momentum and he would probably just spin out of control and drop him.

Angle could reverse the swing the same way Cena does :hqhq:

When Cena spins, time goes back to the moment where he did his last shoulder block and then he continues with the five knuckle shuffle, etc.

WWE just edits it so we can't see.

Knowing Angle, he would wrestle anyway. We are talking about the dude who defected to TNA for the sole reason that WWE told him to take time off and he refused...

Not true. He wanted time off and they wouldn't give it to him. Just watched his RF shoot the other day.

Not to say Kurt isn't the most tenacious mother *censored*er walking the planet.

I don't think that's how it happened at all. I was watching both shows when it happened. He was literally on ECW one week and then he was on TNA. WWE mandated time off because he wasn't in good health. He jumped ship to TNA so he could keep wrestling. If he wanted time off, why would he have signed with TNA so soon?

Angle had a match with RVD. He tore a hamstring, abductor, and one other muscle in his groin all in that match. He finished, but could barely walk. He was asking for time off, they said no. They wanted him to have another match the next week.

Kurt then went straight to Vince, who was just leaving a meeting in Titan Towers. They met in the hallway and Kurt dropped his pants. (I promise this is not copy pasta erotic fanfiction.)

Kurt was black from mid torso to between his hips and knees. Vince asked Kurt if he could at least get in the ring and put someone in the ankle lock, to which Kurt replied he could barely walk and asked for his release.

This was all said by Kurt in a video in 2008, after Kurt had cooled down and didn't hate Vince anymore.

Wrestling is like crack to Kurt and he can't quit. Last pics of him I saw he was in a wheel chair. Does he want to end up like Iron Sheik?

I know Sheiky Baby would love that. When he goes on his rants, Angle is the only guy he ever puts over and refers to as 'the real'.

Angle back in the WWE is what we've all been waiting for. With the likes of Steen, Devitt, and Kenta coming to NXT to join Sami Zayn, I almost wish Angle would have to go through the developmental system. On the main active roster, I'd love to see him go up against Cesaro and of course, Bryan. I think thats the number one dream match for me. But even another match with Cena would be fun to see. They could blow their old stuff out of the water now. As far as the part timers go, I wouldn't feel cheated if Angle never wrestles any of those guys again, even though he had amazing chemistry with Brock and Taker.

They are starting to look like each other too. All Kurt needs is a stache. As for what his role would be in WWE, ideally after one last match at Wrestlemania, he would be great as the leader of a stable of young talent. He'd also be a great trainer but I feel that he has certain dependency issues that would get in the way of that.

Knowing Angle, he would wrestle anyway. We are talking about the dude who defected to TNA for the sole reason that WWE told him to take time off and he refused...

Not true. He wanted time off and they wouldn't give it to him. Just watched his RF shoot the other day.

Not to say Kurt isn't the most tenacious mother *censored*er walking the planet.

I don't think that's how it happened at all. I was watching both shows when it happened. He was literally on ECW one week and then he was on TNA. WWE mandated time off because he wasn't in good health. He jumped ship to TNA so he could keep wrestling. If he wanted time off, why would he have signed with TNA so soon?

Angle had a match with RVD. He tore a hamstring, abductor, and one other muscle in his groin all in that match. He finished, but could barely walk. He was asking for time off, they said no. They wanted him to have another match the next week.

Kurt then went straight to Vince, who was just leaving a meeting in Titan Towers. They met in the hallway and Kurt dropped his pants. (I promise this is not copy pasta erotic fanfiction.)

Kurt was black from mid torso to between his hips and knees. Vince asked Kurt if he could at least get in the ring and put someone in the ankle lock, to which Kurt replied he could barely walk and asked for his release.

This was all said by Kurt in a video in 2008, after Kurt had cooled down and didn't hate Vince anymore.

:surrender::surrender::surrender: I'm gonna do that to my boss.

If the guy couldn't walk, why force him to try and wrestle?

I think him turning down a contract at all proves he has it in his mind to go to WWE. Its home. And they better not ruin it like I know they will by announcing it 4 weeks in advanced that he'll return a certain night, during a certain promo,

They'd have to if it gets spoiled like Batista's return or TMZ spoiling Hogan hosting Mania...then again, Jericho's recent one was a huge surprise.

Archived