Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Testing out Stunt Double. I dont like not having access to high and low shadow ball. In past matches, ive thrown them out for some impressive moments.

Nice four hit combo of X, X, X, nut punch

Finally I got access to buy the Kold War pack. Now why the hell wasnt Scorpion a part of this. I know I already got it with preorder but still.

Took Kano into the lab. Damn, this dude has some good mixups, BnB's and his added tools give you some zoning options too. I really enjoy Cutthroat and Cybernetic for him. He's got decent damage but the only drawback is he's slow and unsafe when you get blocked or you whiff. He's way better than he was in MK9 when he got nerfed to shit.

Spent about an hour reading about footsies and fundamentals. I feel so much more knowledgeable and proficient right now. I knew fighting games were deep when I watched those Evo matches but this is a whole new level. The complexity is imposing. My self that played MKX a few days ago feels like an infant. Concerned about tiers and combo damage.

I rewatched the Evo 2013 final and damn, DJT's footsies manipulation is marvelous. He was subtly walking Kabal to the corner throughout the game.

Archived