Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hit the run command right as the the last hit of the combo or attack lands and the opponent is in the air or stunned for a split-second. That's how I figured it out. It's not exactly an immediate command. You have to time it, but it may appear to be an immediate command because of the infinitesimal window.

Finally...25G for using all variations and another 25G for winning with them all. Thank god that's over. I had a bitch of a time figuring out which ones I needed. Last one I needed for the achievement ended up being the default Ferra/Torr variation. I guess I probably used it in practice mode when I first got the game, just to see how each of the characters played, then I didn't really use Ferra/Torr anymore, because I decided that I hate playing as them...so I had this vague memory of using that variation, but it wasn't in normal gameplay.

Next achievement on the list is the 10 living towers...which is super easy. Think I've done five or six of them so far...so it's just a matter of playing a few more. No problem. After that, the remaining achievements get a bit time consuming...and I won't be going for any of the online ones.

Also, got all of those mobile costumes with the leaderboard exploit. What even is the backstory for that lame ass Johnny Cage? Dude is a *censored*ing mime? That needs an explanation. Lmao.

Why do people dislike Reptile as an actual lizard? His MK:DA design was actually my favorite until this game, which is definitely an unpopular opinion because that is the design people use as the quintessential example to justify their dislike for lizard Reptile. If I have any complaint, it's his story. Every ending is him simply discovering the remnants of his race. He should be involved in a more engaging and individualistic role. Look at Scorpion and Sub-Zero. He's stuck in the midcard hell (Netherrealm) of Mortal Kombat.

Btw, is there some sort of explanation for why he started out looking like a human and is now a lizard? Because they could just claim that he has the type of ability that, say, a chameleon has...to alter his appearance. Easy enough explanation. Like...maybe he's always got the lizard mouth under his mask, but he keeps that covered in his human form (like Mileena)...and all he needs to do otherwise, is change his skin tone from green to a flesh color.

Have to say, btw...MKX has done what none of the previous MK games have been able to do for me (actually get me involved in the story aspect of the MK universe). I actually care about back-stories and things now. About time that they reset everything and brought it all together in a cohesive way. Props to them for that.

MK9 kind of started my interest in MK lore, I suppose...but it lacked the necessary hook that MKX definitely delivered. Prior to MK9, the last game I played was like...MK3, I think. 1,2, and 3 were all great games...then I didn't touch the series at all for years. Then MK9 brought me back, but failed to hold my interest. MKX is a flawless victory, though. Can't stop playing this shit.

Here's a thought, though...about the next game in the series. Do they call it MKXI, do they call it MKX-2, do they give it a title without a number?

Also, this:

fmqg4i.jpg

I remember when Mortal Kombat Armageddon had Kreate a Fighter, but it was so broken and lead to spam moves. I hope it comes back in MK XI (11) with so many attire/part choices, but I strongly doubt it. Some people would complain saying it takes away the uniqueness of the main characters, it wouldn't if we had custom fighting styles and stuff for created fighters.

Just goes to show you there is never 100% satisfaction amongst individuals, plus I like character creation, but not when its broken and created characters are cheap/not as good looking compared to in-game characters.

Archived